Alexandria, VA, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
its a bit far being about 2.5 hours from the house and 138 miles. Damn Fuel prices need to drop back down to reasonable. Would love to make it out. Any chance there is a NOVA group around in here?

WPOtter

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Markham, Virginia, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Porter
its a bit far being about 2.5 hours from the house and 138 miles. Damn Fuel prices need to drop back down to reasonable. Would love to make it out. Any chance there is a NOVA group around in here?

Don’t think they’re 100% NOVA but I wound up making a Facebook (ugh) accnt. In order to join a VA off road group that’s called F-Bomb overlanders. They’re not exclusive to jeepers. They seem quite active.

cjsellers610

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Sellers
Member #

Yep, same here, I’m in Maryland. I’d be happy to attend when I’m not on the road. We used to have a DMV thread…
I agree with something North VA and MD! In just moved to Baltimore, MD. I don’t mind the drive to southern VA but, something closer would be great! I will say a lot of the trips we have planned tho are in VA and NC so…

Reactions: NCFireGuy

HaVeeBear

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Elkridge, Maryland, United States
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL

Have you tried CORE4x4? It's Capital area-centric....

4x4_Rick

Rank I

Contributor III

MARKHAM VA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
James
hello all I am new to the group actually new to NOVA as well. I am building out my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. I live in Markham, Fauquier county 15 mins from Front Royal and the Shenandoah National Forest. I am interested in attending meetups is there a mailing i can join?
Thank you in advance
Rick

WPOtter

Rank II

Enthusiast III

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Porter
hello all I am new to the group actually new to NOVA as well. I am building out my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. I live in Markham, Fauquier county 15 mins from Front Royal and the Shenandoah National Forest. I am interested in attending meetups is there a mailing i can join?
Thank you in advance
Rick
A fellow markham resident. Welcome!

Reactions: 4x4_Rick

4x4_Rick

Rank I

Contributor III

MARKHAM VA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
James
WPotter hello and thanks for the warm welcome. Do you attend the meet ups? We should get together for a coffee, I literally sont know anyone outside of work

WPOtter

Rank II

Enthusiast III

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Porter
WPotter hello and thanks for the warm welcome. Do you attend the meet ups? We should get together for a coffee, I literally sont know anyone outside of work
Unfortunately I haven’t had time to make the rigs and coffee meetups due to working weekends. They’re also not too local. But I’m always open to grabbing some chow sometime. Spielunkers in town is always a great burger joint.

rebelwolfinva

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Prince William County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Hinkle
Member #

May go this Saturday June depending on weather and last minute activities that pop up. Free weekends I try to take daytrips to find pieces of land to use as a regular camp spot for myself and others.

Also up for something in NoVa as well, am over in Gainesville / Bristow area.

Reactions: Eric W.

DirtyPawz

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nokesville, Prince William County, Virginia, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Wing
Member #

Service Branch
USCG
May go this Saturday June depending on weather and last minute activities that pop up. Free weekends I try to take daytrips to find pieces of land to use as a regular camp spot for myself and others.

Also up for something in NoVa as well, am over in Gainesville / Bristow area.
Me too! I'm in Bristow, behind the Harris Teeter.

Reactions: Eric W.

WallyJeep

Rank 0

Contributor II

Aldie, VA, USA
First Name
Wal
Last Name
Malik
Hello folks, I just found out about this forum. I am in Stone Ridge and would love to join a local group. I was reading up on Core4x4 website, and with a friend of mine decided to check out Rapidan. I enjoyed the easy/moderate off-roading and would love to be able to join like minded individuals for more trips.