Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Got a couple items as well, that I'd like to offer up for anyone in Northern VA first .... before I list in the Classified section & FB Marketplace.

Pelican Elite Cooler - 20QT -- $85​
Midland Handheld CB Radio &​
Midland Mobile CB antenna -- $75​
IKEA Korpon Portable Charcoal Grill -- $20​

Pictures can be provided if you are interested. All in like new condition.

PM me if interested.

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I have been lurking around here for a year or two but have not posted much..... live in Aexandria, Jeep LJ with a M416 and RTT
Lol how can you lurk when you have one of the actual cool jeeps? Welcome, @JREIaxED has an lj thats neat to, i hope thats how you tag someone in a convo I'm new to this to.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

Hey if you have to take your drag link off, use a ratchet strap to bring the truck over and take the tension off the bolts. literally just a couple clicks and it came over and made it east to remove after having to do the install with pry bars and witches fingers. Synergey gave me the idea and its awesome20191203_150611.jpg

20191203_154042.jpg

cgflyer

US East Region Member Rep, MD
Investor

Enthusiast III

Lorton, VA, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
McCullough
Member #

Service Branch
USCG Retired
Meet up tomorrow!

A few of us are meeting up tomorrow for coffee at 10am tomorrow in Fredericksburg/Stafford. We are meeting at the Starbucks located off route 17 (821 Warrenton Rd. Fredericksburg, VA 22406).

All are welcome!
Read this too late and decided to try a nee church this morning, next time though

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Meet up tomorrow!

A few of us are meeting up tomorrow for coffee at 10am tomorrow in Fredericksburg/Stafford. We are meeting at the Starbucks located off route 17 (821 Warrenton Rd. Fredericksburg, VA 22406).

All are welcome!
Thanks to all who came out this morning. Great seeing old friends and making new ones! 100RNR, you were missed!

Last edited:
Reactions: Casper66 and 100RNR

Casper66

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Meet up tomorrow!

All are welcome!
Well if I would have known I would have loved to be there. I check for notifications multiple times a day and reecieved none for this thread since before Thanksgiving. It wasn't until I decided to check the thread tonight I noticed i was like 3 pages behind. Well that sucks

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

Well if I would have known I would have loved to be there. I check for notifications multiple times a day and reecieved none for this thread since before Thanksgiving. It wasn't until I decided to check the thread tonight I noticed i was like 3 pages behind. Well that sucks
Next time!

Reactions: Casper66