Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mead, CO, USA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Wright
Member #

So we may not be doing Peters Mill run this weekend, or any off-roading for awhile. Ever since I got my new URD clutch, the truck is a pain in the ass to drive. Pretty sure the mechanic forgot to adjust the clutch pedal, or Toyota didn't bleed my hydraulic line correctly when they did the creeky clutch tsb where they replaced the master cylinder. At this point I can barely drive in traffic so not taking her off-road until I confirm and try to fix the problem. Otherwise mechanic may try to blame an off-roading trip.

Casper66

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Nice. You all enjoy it.

I see you are at Poco state park.. I’ve only been there for concerts at the amphitheater, have never camped though. Do tell how you like it.
We will adventure some tomorrow and I can tell you better. We just got here around 4 set up and relaxed. The facilities and bath houses are very nice lol. Camp sites are well dispersed and I n our area all woods.

Reactions: Hafaday

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

Finally put my power wagon axles in my truck, drives so much better with the 4.56 gears and computer is saying ive only lost .3 mpg. I started a build thread if yall wanna check it out, i haven't wired yhe lockers in yet and i got a new diff breather set up coming in to.

20191029_162649.jpg20191026_174710.jpg