E
Last Name
R
Member #

dmp399

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Virgina
Just throwing this out there. Wife wants to get up in the mountains since we haven’t been in a while. Tossing around the idea of heading up Big Levels trail this Saturday. Haven’t been since sometime last year so I’m assuming it might be a bit different. I’m bringing the whole family including an infant so that might affect our trail speed and possibly might mean more frequent stops. Having said all that...if anyone wants to meet up and go with us let me know and we can set up a meet time and location. If it makes a difference to anyone I’m driving a Powerwagon with all the recovery gear needed. So if you want to go but don’t feel you’re set up for something like that trail you’ll be fine.

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Nootherids

Rank V

Influencer II

Just throwing this out there. Wife wants to get up in the mountains since we haven’t been in a while. Tossing around the idea of heading up Big Levels trail this Saturday. Haven’t been since sometime last year so I’m assuming it might be a bit different. I’m bringing the whole family including an infant so that might affect our trail speed and possibly might mean more frequent stops. Having said all that...if anyone wants to meet up and go with us let me know and we can set up a meet time and location. If it makes a difference to anyone I’m driving a Powerwagon with all the recovery gear needed. So if you want to go but don’t feel you’re set up for something like that trail you’ll be fine.
Ooooooh! If a power wagon can make it then my Tundra can definitely make it. I’d love to go but I’m away on family vacay. :-(

Nick80

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Haymarket, Virginia, USA
First Name
NICHOLAS
Last Name
Roozen
Member #

Just throwing this out there. Wife wants to get up in the mountains since we haven’t been in a while. Tossing around the idea of heading up Big Levels trail this Saturday. Haven’t been since sometime last year so I’m assuming it might be a bit different. I’m bringing the whole family including an infant so that might affect our trail speed and possibly might mean more frequent]

I was looking to go this Saturday anyway place. I was going to also camp.

Specter

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Northern VA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Pukish
Member #

I hate the sun glare off of my hood, especially around the cowling around the "air scoop". Seems to catch my eyes way too often.
I had the hood wrapped in vinyl, loving it so far.

Also added a Roadshower, great for rinsing off after a bike ride.View attachment 113703
I love it. Completely utilitarian but looks great also - the perfect mod! Let’s catch coffee soon.

Reactions: 100RNR

Nootherids

Rank V

Influencer II

So I get a TPMS indicator on in my dash. I go to check the air in the tires and two of the valve covers are totally stuck (metal caps). I bring out the tools and end up snapping one of the valve stems off completely. Core comes right out stuck to the valve cap. I just stand there and slowly watch and listen to 50 psi of air blowing out of a 35” tire on 17” rims, while I whisper to myself... F M L !

Had to get a new TPMS valve installed. Ugh!