New Shirts

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Yeah, I too wouldn't mind getting a 1/4 zip long sleeve for the chilly days here in Indiana!

WUzombies

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Central Texas
Member #

Huh. I need a shirt in "husky and always carries a pistol."

My dress shirts are 19/37, my jacket is 54. That's what I get for powerlifting for a number of years and genetics. If you want a laugh, my wedding band is a 14.5, so my text messages are usually an exercise in "getting it close."

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Huh. I need a shirt in "husky and always carries a pistol."

My dress shirts are 19/37, my jacket is 54. That's what I get for powerlifting for a number of years and genetics. If you want a laugh, my wedding band is a 14.5, so my text messages are usually an exercise in "getting it close."
I just literally laughed out loud. Genius. :)

Reactions: WUzombies

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Alright, we're officially turning this into the "shirts I want" thread! We want to make a few in short order, so let's discuss ideas here!

Going to throw out a concept soon, but add others!

M

Reactions: Tim and NorthStar96

transworldmoto

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

Trying to think which top you're referring to... is it this one that I'm wearing over my Cruiser Shirts t-shirt?
Yes ma'am, that's the one! (Sorry, it's a military thing) I love 1/4 zips! And would love to purchase one if you decide to make them! You could even make "member" editions, if you wanted to go that far.

Reactions: Michael

transworldmoto

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

I REAlly like this. It is similar to the black one I where now. Any idea on source.

M
Yessir, this is by a brand called Condor. I've purchased a few of there products for use while deployed overseas and can attest that they are pretty solid pieces. LA Police Gear sells them <here> for $77 and they are offered in multiple colors.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Yessir, this is by a brand called Condor. I've purchased a few of there products for use while deployed overseas and can attest that they are pretty solid pieces. LA Police Gear sells them <here> for $77 and they are offered in multiple colors.
I just contected them to see if there is some sort of relationship we could have to produce Overland Bound gear, but I'm not sure that is their model. We'll see. It might be a good source for a "premium product". Overland Bound branded trail gear. Looping in @Corrie because she has ideas about such things.

BEAR

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

I just contected them to see if there is some sort of relationship we could have to produce Overland Bound gear, but I'm not sure that is their model. We'll see. It might be a good source for a "premium product". Overland Bound branded trail gear. Looping in @Corrie because she has ideas about such things.
sounds like a good idea. the jacket reminds me of TAD gear.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
sounds like a good idea. the jacket reminds me of TAD gear.
I'm wondering - very genuinely, if there would be a big enough demand for something like this. Have I gone completely off the reservation?

Softshell Tactical Jacket?

OBSoftShellMock-(1).jpg