Launch Member

Influencer II

Concord, California, United States
First Name
Barron
Last Name
Flanders
Member #

I like it. The back kind of reminds me of a motorcycle gang vest. Maybe just have it say Overland Bound with a small logo where it says outfit and explore?

Reactions: Michael

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

I Like it. Looks good quality and that's important for me. So many merchandise companies seem to use cheap clothing and stick a badge on it. The result being you have say a fleece but you don't wear it when it's cold because it's not windproof or doesn't keep you warm...
So yes, I'd buy one, maybe only one but I'd rather spend a bit more on something worth having that I'd use more. Could you do them special order if you are concerned about demand? Something you might sell more of around events?

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

transworldmoto

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

I just contected them to see if there is some sort of relationship we could have to produce Overland Bound gear, but I'm not sure that is their model. We'll see. It might be a good source for a "premium product". Overland Bound branded trail gear. Looping in @Corrie because she has ideas about such things.
LAPoliceGear.com usually carries Condor's products at very reasonable prices compared to some other online outlets. I'm sure if we placed an order for say, 10 or more, they'd offer a 10-15% overall discount, maybe more. Whenever I'm deployed overseas I order from them and they have very personalized service, which is important to me, especially when I'm in a 3rd world country where things don't usually go well lol

transworldmoto

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Member #

So I think we have some really solid choices/options for the physical garment. What if we put these into a voting format and allowed contributing members to vote on which they liked best? We could do the same with the logos/placement/size as well. And then, being that these are easily ordered, each person could pick color, size, etc.

All of this with Mike and Corrie's permission, of course. Not trying to step on any toes or anything, just a suggestion

Fakawi Tribe

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Fresno, CA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Aguirre
Member #

I'm wondering - very genuinely, if there would be a big enough demand for something like this. Have I gone completely off the reservation?

Softshell Tactical Jacket?

View attachment 2257
I'm in for the Jacket. I have a 5.11 Sabre Jacket that is similar to this. I believe 5.11 has relationship with NASCAR. If NASCAR, why not OB.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'm in for a jacket as well, also for my wife, and two boys when you decide to make them. [emoji106]

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I'd definitely be in for one as long as it had the features I'm looking for. I'm presently looking for a soft shell jacket with a removable/stowable hood and internal stretch cuffs. The Condor Summit has all the features I'm looking for minus the internal cuffs.