Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alamogordo, New Mexico
First Name
John
Last Name
Markle
Member #

Can you get a better picture of those seals/bearings. I never ripped into a diff but those look small(or very very worn) to me in those pics.
Will do. They are supposed to be new seals. They look like Dana 30 (axle novice here...) seals. The D44 seals fit the Rubi’s 30 spline inner axle much better than these. Had to force on while checking. Might’ve been enough while installing the axles to unseat the seals (?).

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Gregory Youngblood

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Alamogordo, NM
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Youngblood
Member #

Hey New Mexico O. Any one up for a winter meet up? The weather has been dry. If it continues large sections of the forest will close to keep it safe... Get out there while we can. Though?

Sounds fun. Depends on timing for me though. Would love to if it works out

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using OB Talk mobile app

cmsgtnelly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tucson, Arizona, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

We were looking to get out to the Jemez in the near future. Depending on timing as well, we are in if you plan a meet up.

cmsgtnelly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Meeting at the Canteen Brewhouse on the 26th of January at 6 pm. Everyone welcome. Looking to meet people in the area and discuss rigs and trips etc.

cmsgtnelly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Meeting at the Canteen Brewhouse in ABQ on the 26th of January at 6 pm. Everyone welcome. Looking to meet people in the area and discuss rigs and trips etc.

FireMedicPQ1

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5PCB
Meeting at the Canteen Brewhouse in ABQ on the 26th of January at 6 pm. Everyone welcome. Looking to meet people in the area and discuss rigs and trips etc.

Hey guys, I was planning on heading into town for the get-together but caught a nasty head cold last night. Rather than expose the group, we are going to bow out. Maybe next time. Thanks for the invite.