Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello East Region Overlanders!!!

Let's get the East going! Anyone have any interest in setting up a "local to you" meet-up, trip, Rigs and Coffee or Pigs and Rigs?

Spring is on the way...let me know how I can help!

Message me @Hank Outdoors if you're itching for more events in your area.

Sean "Hank" Haney
US East Region Director

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

East Coast meet up sounds good to me!
I'm actually talking much more local. I would like to see meetups popping up that are within an hour drive for people.

Get a few folks together to talk rigs, grab coffee, work on overland training, plan a trip or as basic as getting together to shoot the bull over a campfire.

In your case see the area below:

Screenshot_20190201-034054.png

If this sounds interesting let me know if you'd like to give it a try.

Hank

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Once I figure out my new life on 3rd shift, I'm hoping to get something set up here.. I'm thinking of a possible 10ish rigs. We'll see how things go..I have a few other "life" issues to deal with too as my father passed away last weekend. I have too much to deal with that situation and I'm thinking time away will be what I'll need..

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Once I figure out my new life on 3rd shift, I'm hoping to get something set up here.. I'm thinking of a possible 10ish rigs. We'll see how things go..I have a few other "life" issues to deal with too as my father passed away last weekend. I have too much to deal with that situation and I'm thinking time away will be what I'll need..
Sorry for your loss bud. When things calm down for you let me know and we can figure something out for WNY or North PA.

Reactions: Scout and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Sorry for your loss. December 23 was my 1 yr of losing mine. We are here for you my friend.

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Thanks guys for the thoughts.. I'll get it through.. He just left ALOT of crap to be dealt with..Rather not get into it here.

Reactions: Chadlyb

Scott21

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Central New Jersey
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Osborne
I'm actually talking much more local. I would like to see meetups popping up that are within an hour drive for people.

Get a few folks together to talk rigs, grab coffee, work on overland training, plan a trip or as basic as getting together to shoot the bull over a campfire.

In your case see the area below:

View attachment 84313

If this sounds interesting let me know if you'd like to give it a try.

Hank
Hank, I new, but meeting in Stewartsville looks good for me.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors