Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Helton
Member #

My name is Stephen, I'm an ex army medic , dad of 2 kids, we love the out doors but my 2 kids cant hike far to go camping so I found out about overlanding, I saved up for my dream truck a 2018 toyota tundra Platinum she is still bone stock but within time hopefully things will change.
64579.jpeg

Also I'm new to the whole forum thing also, will take sometime to get use to it all...

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

My name is Stephen, I'm an ex army medic , dad of 2 kids, we love the out doors but my 2 kids cant hike far to go camping so I found out about overlanding, I saved up for my dream truck a 2018 toyota tundra Platinum she is still bone stock but within time hopefully things will change.
View attachment 92463

Also I'm new to the whole forum thing also, will take sometime to get use to it all...
Hello Stephen and welcome to the OB crew...good looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Welcome! There's a few regular meet-ups in Va! Hope you can make it out to one! Any questions just ask, we'll all be happy to help out!

Doc757

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Helton
Member #

Welcome! There's a few regular meet-ups in Va! Hope you can make it out to one! Any questions just ask, we'll all be happy to help out!
Thanks for that info, I would like to make one of the meets and meet people who have a passion for the outdoors and teach me things I dont know...

Reactions: TerryD

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome to Overland Bound and the East Region! Look forward to meeting you out there with the kids!

If you ever have any questions feel free to reach out. In the meantime here are some some links to the East Region sub forum, the events calendar, and the rally point events page.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

View attachment 92463

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
Welcome Stephen. I’ve been building out my F350 project over the last two years. I have twin 13 year olds who also enjoy an occasional camping trip. Take your time and research what’s best for your application. This forum is a great resource.

69machguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nunya, USA
First Name
Wally
Last Name
Kunz
Welcome Stephen. I’ve been building out my F350 project over the last two years. I have twin 13 year olds who also enjoy an occasional camping trip. Take your time and research what’s best for your application. This forum is a great resource.

Doc757

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Virginia Beach, VA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Helton
Member #

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
Thank you, it will take a little time but yes will try to be getting out and meeting people with the same interests

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Welding Goats

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Midland, TX, USA
First Name
Ronn
Last Name
Reeger
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRXB227
Welcome to the forum from West Texas. Thank for your service to out country and for involving your kids in your adventures.