NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
That store keeps weird hours. Would be a good idea to confirm they will be open. The general store in Colletsville also sells passes, and they are open every day
I was meaning CBS. I’ve yet to pass the store /farm/whatever it is across from the parking lot on BMB when it’s been open.

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
I live in SC a few hours away, but would be interested in joining you guys if there is room for another rig! I haven't taken my vehicle out on a proper off roading experience yet.

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
Yeah, everytime I try to RSVP it tells me to login. And then I try to login and it says I'm already logged in, then it'll put me back in the forums.

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
Awesome! Consider me attending.
No it’s not full
Everyone is welcome, the more the merrier!
Awesome! consider me attending!

Edit: and I'll be meeting at the trail since I don't think I'll be able to make it to the 8:00 meetup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Staticline40

Graham1298

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Graham
Member #

I’ll probably be at the old Kmart parking lot on N Greene in Morganton that morning for people that will be meeting up that way. There’s a store across the road thats listed that you can buy your OHV pass and there is also a Food Lion in that parking lot for ice or drinks or whatever. That parking lot is maybe 15 minutes from the trail lot so it’s about as good as any and I know there’s good cell service in case the Charlotte crew gets behind to reach out.
Casey, can you give me another landmark close by the old K-Mart for meeting location?

Graham1298

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Graham
Member #

I’ll probably be at the old Kmart parking lot on N Greene in Morganton that morning for people that will be meeting up that way. There’s a store across the road thats listed that you can buy your OHV pass and there is also a Food Lion in that parking lot for ice or drinks or whatever. That parking lot is maybe 15 minutes from the trail lot so it’s about as good as any and I know there’s good cell service in case the Charlotte crew gets behind to reach out.
Can you give me another landmark close by the old K-Mart for meeting location?

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Everyone who is attending try and RSVP on the rally point again... apparently it’s working now

NC Sasquatch

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
Everyone who is attending try and RSVP on the rally point again... apparently it’s working now
Been trying for 20 minutes or so. It may be where I’m tying use my phone but it keeps kicking me out saying I need to login to RSVP.

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
Been trying for 20 minutes or so. It may be where I’m tying use my phone but it keeps kicking me out saying I need to login to RSVP.
It's doing the same thing to me. I tried logging out and then back in, but after putting my password in once it says my account is temporarily locked due to too many incorrect password tries. I was able to login on the app, for some reason.

EDIT: I was able to get logged back in on the web browser. Still getting the 'you need to login to join' error when trying to RSVP.

NC-Trooper

US SouthEast Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

It's doing the same thing to me. I tried logging out and then back in, but after putting my password in once it says my account is temporarily locked due to too many incorrect password tries. I was able to login on the app, for some reason.

EDIT: I was able to get logged back in on the web browser. Still getting the 'you need to login to join' error when trying to RSVP.
I have no clue. They emailed me and told me it was fixed. Technology man... [emoji19]