Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
Its okay. I will be there regardless of the website working or not!

NC Sasquatch

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

NC Foothills
First Name
Dalton
Last Name
Luster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4LNR
So, is there a meeting place for those not meeting up in Mathews? Parking lot at entrance, the food lion, general store across from entrance?
I think a group is meeting at the old Kmart on N Green/ highway 181 in Morganton. There’s a good lion and sports store and food close if need be.

Overland Wanderlust

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

RURAL HALL, NC
Member #

I would like to give this a try. I have been looking for a Cherokee to purchase as all I have is a Murano AWD. I'm not sure if it would be a waste of time and slow you guys down to use this vehicle. I looked at the trail on Google Earth and there is a part I'm not sure about. If I can get a Cherokee by then, we will definitely be there at least for the trail ride and lunch. If you think my Murano will make it, let me know ASAP. please.

Staticline40

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Fort Mill, SC, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Tebo
Member #

Service Branch
US Army Retired
I would like to give this a try. I have been looking for a Cherokee to purchase as all I have is a Murano AWD. I'm not sure if it would be a waste of time and slow you guys down to use this vehicle. I looked at the trail on Google Earth and there is a part I'm not sure about. If I can get a Cherokee by then, we will definitely be there at least for the trail ride and lunch. If you think my Murano will make it, let me know ASAP. please.
I haven’t seen the trails but you should come anyway. You could ride with someone else or run some of the trails with the Nissan...

Reactions: Overland Wanderlust

JasKolp

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kolp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TLR
$5 for a day pass, $30 for a season pass
Sweet.

For us planning to meet at the Kmart, should we plan to be there about 1000?
If we're meeting at the Kmart across from the place that sells the passes, I can be there around 1000. I'm about 4 hours away, and can't really get to that part of NC any sooner.

Reactions: Overland Wanderlust

Casey Craven

Rank II

Advocate I

Lenoir, NC, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Craven
Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4CPC
Can you get the passes near the trail?
Screenshot_20190331-085022.png
Can you get the passes near the trail?
Here's the list of places to get passes from the website. The closest to the trail is Craig Mountain Farms store, which is directly across the street from the access road for the trail. I spoke to the lady that runs the store yesterday. She said they are open Wednesday through Sunday, and they open at 8.