Launch Member

Traveler III

Owens Cross Roads, Madison County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Sup guys! Have any of you heard of woolys Offroad camp site? I know you guys are going to probably meet up in May but was wondering if you all wanted to meet up again in mid June or something like that. I know the Natchez trail is another pretty cool spot to visit. Just wondering what you all had in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I'd be interested in a Wooly's ORV run provided we go when it's not busy. The busy weekends are covered up with buggys, ATV's, beer chugging and general debauchery. There's nothing wrong with that of course it's just not what my rig is for.

You won't see me plowing through a mud pit just for the sake of doing it :tearsofjoy: I'm all for watching others do it though!

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'd be interested in a Wooly's ORV run provided we go when it's not busy. The busy weekends are covered up with buggys, ATV's, beer chugging and general debauchery. There's nothing wrong with that of course it's just not what my rig is for.

You won't see me plowing through a mud pit just for the sake of doing it :tearsofjoy: I'm all for watching others do it though!
Yea I'm with you on the when it's not busy as well just something I'd throw out there. If you know what I mean. It hell there is so much trails to explore in TN we just need to go in search of. Lol

Teague

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fairview, TN
Member #

I'll be there, probably with a couple(non-overlanding) buddies. I don't have facebook, where are they trying to meet up?

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

It's official guys I'm moving back to Nashville. I'm actually moving earlier now instead of June 1st. I'll be living up by Springhill/ Thompson Station area on May 13th. So if you all want to meet up that weekend for some coffee or something let me know here or on Instagram. Looking forward to meeting you all and guilting the trails. [emoji106][emoji106]

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Cool I use to inspect the Elevators at the Saturn Plant.

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Hey everyone!

Let me know by sending me a direct message when you've decided on a date/time/location and I can organize an event for you. For those of you who are badged members, you should join the Facebook group. I manage events here in the forums event calendar (if you need help creating one) and events in the Facebook group.