Nashville, Tennessee

• HTML tutorial

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Would anyone want to meet up at Cars and Coffee next month on the 3rd? It is down in Franklin and is full of amazing cars and trucks.
I'm planning on being there, but hopefully I'll have this little bastard back up and running by then.
It's been sitting sadly dormant in my garage for a month with a busted radiator hose:

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
haha thanks, they are 3SDm 0.05's
This little VR6 is the reason my Rover is not fully outfitted yet. I can't bring myself to sell this car. I've put too much effort into it.

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Anyone down for a Dirt Devil run this weekend?
Saturday looks like the best day.

Thinking about taking my 3 year old with me to buy Momma some alone time.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

I wish I could but we have friends in town. Next weekend is cars and coffee. We could meet there, check out the cars, and then head over and run some of it. My map came in a few days ago and I have been itching to get out there.

Merlin2111

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bellevue
Member #

Also, has anyone ran the KAT? Ever since I started my West Coast Envy thread I have been researching more trails in this region and it looks like a long well planned trip.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Anybody planing on doing the catoosa trail sometime? Would like to go with a group.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

eloist

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Nashville
I'd love to hit Catoosa up again soon, but my wife is due with our 2nd boy in the next 3 weeks, so I'm going to be locked down for a while....