Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Depending on how long you were gone, you might not recognize it. Know what part of town yet?
Lol Teague!! I just moved back to Florida about a 1 1/2 yrs ago. I use to live in SpringHill TN right off the the 840. Got to tell you though I lived in Florida for 38yrs and when we moved up to TN that southern hospitality got me I made it my home for 3 yr. now it's time to go back and make it my home again with the wife and two boys. Plus I'm really excited about going back cause I have JKU-Rubicon now and will be able to enjoy it a lot more.

Last edited:

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'm not too far from you, I'm in Knoxville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome brother!! I'll keep you posted as well so that when I get up there I'll hit you up and see if we hit some trails. I'm actually driving up with the wifey and boys during spring break to check out some houses cause I'll be starting work June 1st.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'd love to help get something going in the area! I live in the Nashville, TN area, Old Hickory. Anyone have any plans for a trail ride soon?
Tricklet03. I use to live in the Old Hickory Blvd area in the Hickory Point apartments. I'll keep you posted when I get back up there as well so we can hit some trails also and explore. [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Tricklet03

Tricklet03

Rank I

Traveler II

Jose, That would be great! I've been wanting to get something together for locals. I'm kinda new to the overlanding side of wheeling and camping. I'd like to see how people are setting up their rigs. I've always just thrown a bunch of camping stuff in the back and gone wheeling, but I see how it could be more organized and comfortable.

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Hello, I just signed up here today. I'm in East Nashville. Looking forward to get outdoors with the Tacoma. I have never really done any real off roading/overlanding. I'm looking into the 11&12th, hope I can make it.
-Greg
Welcome brother!

Reactions: GPack77

MagnoliaOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Owens Cross Roads, Madison County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Hello, I just signed up here today. I'm in East Nashville. Looking forward to get outdoors with the Tacoma. I have never really done any real off roading/overlanding. I'm looking into the 11&12th, hope I can make it.
-Greg
Welcome!

Reactions: GPack77

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Sup guys! Have any of you heard of woolys Offroad camp site? I know you guys are going to probably meet up in May but was wondering if you all wanted to meet up again in mid June or something like that. I know the Natchez trail is another pretty cool spot to visit. Just wondering what you all had in mind.