Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
The trip was a memorable one for sure. Aside of the overheating at the beginning(foreshadow perhaps?) and the car crash at the end, everything in between was great.

Nice roads and trails, a few snow drifts, some water crossing, lots of tree clearing, a landslide, quiet campsites, and a great group of guys.
A few pics.

Attachments

Slow Yota

Rank IV

Member III

San Leandro, CA, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Kaplan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6PNS
The ending was rough, but other than that a great trip. I mean there was winching, flats, and other stuff, and that was just for my truck. But it was with an absolutely amazing group who really came together to help when needed. I still think we should get a check for clearing all those trees! And we had water crossings, desert level dust, and snow wheeling all on the same trip!!

Attachments

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Here’s a few more pictures from the trip. Absolutely a wonderful time except for a few hiccups!
Thanks Eric
We wondered what happened to you guys when we got to Howard Lake. The next morning we found out.

Reactions: Ken M

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Woah very cool guys. And wow, much prettier than I feared with all the fires. Were you able to complete the whole of the route?

Hey which of you was in the LR3? Awesome to see the Rovers representing!! :)
You can’t finish the loop because of the landslide, but you can do most. You just have cut back on Espee Ridge to the M2.

That’s Vince’s LR.

Vince Rothermund

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Rosa, California, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Rothermund
Member #

Thank you to everyone for an awesome and totally memorable trip. I wish the ending would have been different, but the bits leading up to it were pretty dang fun.

Eric...if you need anything at all, we are back home from SoCal. Just hit me up! Thanks again for leading us through some of the best terrain I have been in in quite a while. Looking forward to the next trip out!

Attachments

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
Thank you to everyone for an awesome and totally memorable trip. I wish the ending would have been different, but the bits leading up to it were pretty dang fun.

Eric...if you need anything at all, we are back home from SoCal. Just hit me up! Thanks again for leading us through some of the best terrain I have been in in quite a while. Looking forward to the next trip out!
Great pics!
Love my truck flexing

Things are slowly moving but moving regarding getting my truck checked out and hopefully repaired.

Vince Rothermund

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Vince
Last Name
Rothermund
Member #

Woah very cool guys. And wow, much prettier than I feared with all the fires. Were you able to complete the whole of the route?

Hey which of you was in the LR3? Awesome to see the Rovers representing!! :)
Happy to see another LR in the forum!

Attachments

Reactions: FirenzeForza4x4

Vince Rothermund

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

First Name
Vince
Last Name
Rothermund
Member #

Great pics!
Love my truck flexing

Things are slowly moving but moving regarding getting my truck checked out and hopefully repaired.
Are any of you on IG? I have posted a few pics from the last trip and would love to tag you/your rig in the photos.

You can hit me up there as well... @vr524v

Attachments