Rank IV

Traveler III

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Count me in !!!! I am good to go for Fri night through Sunday night.
Did you get your lift and wheels on?
Hey Eric! Yes I did. Took a day trip up to Knoxville last Saturday for a shake down run. The truck performed beautifully. I ended up losing a bolt out of the read sway bar link. That’s the only mishap.

Trying to build a winch plate/bumper this week so I can mount the winch.

Ken

Reactions: Speric

Vince Rothermund

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Santa Rosa, California, United States
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Rothermund
Member #

Any chance of a meet up before the trip to discuss specifics? I am open to a beer or a taco (or both). I enjoy long drives and really like sunsets.
Sure. How does Friday work?
I might be heading to Bodega Friday evening for Mother's Day weekend (earning my camping trip ;)). Let me see what time we are heading out.

It would be great to meet up!

Reactions: Ken M

2G4R

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Oakland, CA, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUC
whats up guys, trip sounds fun. mind if i tag along? Ive wanted to check out the mendo nf. Have 2 pups id like to bring if thats ok with everyone

Reactions: Speric and Ken M

Ken M

Rank IV

Traveler III

Napa, CA, USA
First Name
Ken
Last Name
Miller
Member #

I am planing on being in Santa Rosa area this Friday, Eric, shall we meet at the usual spot? And what time works for people?

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
New vid of area posted by the OTG guys the other day. I’ve not viewed it yet but they usually produce decent stuff:
Watched it last night. Must’ve been recorded last fall. I’m thinking there is more water, and possibly still snow up there.

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
I am planing on being in Santa Rosa area this Friday, Eric, shall we meet at the usual spot? And what time works for people?
Hard for me to say. I was hoping to get off by noon but some stuff came up at work I have to deal with.

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
I'm looking at the route, which btw I would recommend downloading the GPX file from the OTG website. Due to user agreement, I can't really share it here. I'm thinking where we could meet up with folks driving up Friday. Somewhere near Covelo? I think it would take less time for them to drive up to Covelo on the 101 and then cut over to the loop on the route.