Member Rides

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Reactions: DoggMan1163

Paris0514

Rank IV
Founder 500

Advocate III

Kansas City
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Paris
Member #

Ham Callsign
N0KTP
Your a brave soul to go swimming without a snorkel. When you make water crossing like that do you get water in your cab floor ? Nice nice rig, but I liked your first bumper better for looks.
Nah no issues. No wet floors, no wet intakes. It’s not the best idea to go swimming anyway but that whole area to get through you don’t know what you are going to get into to you are there then you have to choose to continue or turn around.

DallasRecon

Rank I

Contributor I

Dallas
Last edited:

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
Well I didn't keep it stock. I never do. I'm currently running 315 KO2's with a 3.5" MetalCloak GameChanger with JRi shocks and Steersmarts steering. I wish I kept it stock and at some point I could see me trading to for a 4Runner. We've had some great adventures in Colorado. Moab and AZ are next on the list.

View attachment 114578
Why do you say you wish you had kept it srock ? Just curious.

Reactions: DoggMan1163

DallasRecon

Rank I

Contributor I

Dallas
Why do you say you wish you had kept it srock ? Just curious.
It was a smoother ride. I know that’s the nature of the beast when lifting a Jeep so I don’t regret it because it’s very capable. I’m more into the vehicle being comfortable which is tough to do when lifting a Jeep. People who have rode in it say it’s the best riding Jeep they been in. I think I like the ride of an IFS vehicle over solid axle. I just prefer the look of a Jeep over a Toyota.

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
It was a smoother ride. I know that’s the nature of the beast when lifting a Jeep so I don’t regret it because it’s very capable. I’m more into the vehicle being comfortable which is tough to do when lifting a Jeep. People who have rode in it say it’s the best riding Jeep they been in. I think I like the ride of an IFS vehicle over solid axle. I just prefer the look of a Jeep over a Toyota.
Yeah, I can relate to comfort at my age. I bought my LRD2 because it will do anything a jeep can do, in comfort. With a 100" wheelbase it's the best riding vehicle I have ever owned. I'm happy with my solid axle and coil spring set up. It's much smoother than leaf springs and solid axle like my Dodge Ram 250.

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Pathfinder I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign