Contributor III

Placentia, California, United States
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hey All,
Im a newbie to OverlandBound and somewhat new to Overlanding but still a novice. Looking forward to connecting, getting & sharing ideas on locations & improving the rig into a “Rig”.

Placentia, California

2017 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4

Really dig this forum, love camping, hiking, dual sporting & basically enjoying the outdoors on either two legs, two wheels or four wheels!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey All,
Im a newbie to OverlandBound and somewhat new to Overlanding but still a novice. Looking forward to connecting, getting & sharing ideas on locations & improving the rig into a “Rig”.

Placentia, California

Really dig this forum, love camping, hiking, dual sporting & basically enjoying the outdoors on either two legs, two wheels or four wheels!
Hallo Charlie
Welcome to OBO
Greatings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey All,

Placentia, California

Hi Charlie,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

CharlieW

Rank II

Contributor III

First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hey All,

Placentia, California

Hi Charlie,

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern
Cheers Bjoern!

CharlieW

Rank II

Contributor III

First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hey All,

Placentia, California

Hallo Charlie
Welcome to OBO
Greatings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Thank you Bengt N!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey All,

Placentia, California

Hello Charlie, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey All,

Placentia, California

Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hey All,

Placentia, California

Welcome to Overland Bound, Charlie.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey All,

Placentia, California

Greetings Charlie, welcome to Overland Bound!

CharlieW

Rank II

Contributor III

First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hey All,

Placentia, California

Welcome to Overland Bound, Charlie.
Thank you

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey All,

Placentia, California

Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey All,

Placentia, California

Welcome to Overland Bound

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
I'm blown away by this platform. I will start my participation here by introducing myself:

I'm Brazilian and while living there, I had the opportunity to explore many places in Latin America. I have a youtube channel and an Instagram where I share my adventures. The content is in Portuguese, but if anyone wants information about Overlander in Latin America, feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to help. There I had a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2004 3.0L turbo diesel intercooler 1KZTE that I was preparing to explore the whole world when I retired.

View attachment 248122

Plans changed and I was relocated to Colorado, at the end of 2022.

I already where I am preparing a new vehicle to explore the region.

Since I was passionate about my Prado, I had no doubt about my new vehicle to explore Colorado: Lexus GX470! After looking around a lot, I found one with just under 100k miles extremely clean. Now I'm starting to transform it into an Overlander vehicle.

I look forward to learning more about the Colorado region with you!
Welcome to Overland Bound.

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hey All,

Placentia, California

Welcome to Overland Bound.

BettyWhiteOneSeven

Rank VI
Launch Member

Contributor III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Fernandez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6QFD
How's it going everyone! I'm rather new here, names Vic from Patterson CA. I drive a diesel Colorado ZR2 and always looking for adventure. Hoping to meet many of you in the future and get some trail therapy together.
Hey Victor, I'm Tony, I host the meetup in Modesto. Wanted to invite you to come this coming Sunday! Check out the RP here (Central Valley Monthly Meet Up) Hope you can make it!

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hey Victor, I'm Tony, I host the meetup in Modesto. Wanted to invite you to come this coming Sunday! Check out the RP here (Central Valley Monthly Meet Up) Hope you can make it!
Good to see a meet up in Modesto. I was raised there and we did a lot of "overlanding" at the rivers, reservoirs, and mountains. I would guess some of those places have closed. I moved due to work. I have family in Modesto but have not been back in 20 years.

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Welcome to the community Lee! Something about your truck looks familiar ... hmm cant place it ... lol. Its a good looking rig. Hit me up if you have any questions we should be out in Ca/PNW sometime later this year. If you ever find yourself out in Colorado hit me up !

Contributor III

Worcestershire, UK
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Clarke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
M7DCM
Service Branch
Mountain Rescue UK
Hi All!

I'm new to overlanding, got a Freelander 2 a few years ago and got a roof tent last year, instantly realised this is what we wanted to do with our lives, travel with our dogs in our landy.

Based in the centre of the UK we've so far only done a few weekends away and then the NC500 route in Scotland and it's been a learning curve, but hope to make it onto the continent next year!
Day job I'm a web developer, but I also volunteer 24/7 for Mountain Rescue, as well as getting involved in local flood response - having the 4x4 has helped out a lot on shouts.

Want to thank @Mike W for his recent post on a D4 conversion which has brought me to the forum. Hoping to become a member later, just trying to justify the $33 shipping to the wife

Look forward to getting to know you all as time goes on!

Dan

IMG_5529.jpg

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi All!

I'm new to overlanding, got a Freelander 2 a few years ago and got a roof tent last year, instantly realised this is what we wanted to do with our lives, travel with our dogs in our landy.

Based in the centre of the UK we've so far only done a few weekends away and then the NC500 route in Scotland and it's been a learning curve, but hope to make it onto the continent next year!
Day job I'm a web developer, but I also volunteer 24/7 for Mountain Rescue, as well as getting involved in local flood response - having the 4x4 has helped out a lot on shouts.

Want to thank @Mike W for his recent post on a D4 conversion which has brought me to the forum. Hoping to become a member later, just trying to justify the $33 shipping to the wife

Dan

View attachment 248287
Hallo Dan
Welcome to OBO
Greatings from Sweden
Nice rig buy the way
WBR
Bengt N

Ceg

Rank V

Advocate II

Selah, Washington
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hi All!

Dan

View attachment 248287