Contributor III

Westminster, CO, EUA
First Name
Renato
Last Name
Brant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
PU2OOM
I'm blown away by this platform. I will start my participation here by introducing myself:

I'm Brazilian and while living there, I had the opportunity to explore many places in Latin America. I have a youtube channel and an Instagram where I share my adventures. The content is in Portuguese, but if anyone wants information about Overlander in Latin America, feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to help. There I had a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2004 3.0L turbo diesel intercooler 1KZTE that I was preparing to explore the whole world when I retired.

200758744_10158713310302562_8194542773119477542_n.jpg

Plans changed and I was relocated to Colorado, at the end of 2022.

I already where I am preparing a new vehicle to explore the region.

Since I was passionate about my Prado, I had no doubt about my new vehicle to explore Colorado: Lexus GX470! After looking around a lot, I found one with just under 100k miles extremely clean. Now I'm starting to transform it into an Overlander vehicle.

I look forward to learning more about the Colorado region with you!

SixOverland

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Riverside, CA, USA
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WD6IQX
Service Branch
Army [ABN] 01-05
I'm blown away by this platform. I will start my participation here by introducing myself:

I'm Brazilian and while living there, I had the opportunity to explore many places in Latin America. I have a youtube channel and an Instagram where I share my adventures. The content is in Portuguese, but if anyone wants information about Overlander in Latin America, feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to help. There I had a Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2004 3.0L turbo diesel intercooler 1KZTE that I was preparing to explore the whole world when I retired.

View attachment 248122

Since I was passionate about my Prado, I had no doubt about my new vehicle to explore Colorado: Lexus GX470! After looking around a lot, I found one with just under 100k miles extremely clean. Now I'm starting to transform it into an Overlander vehicle.

Welcome! Lots to explore here! :)

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
How's it going everyone! I'm rather new here, names Vic from Patterson CA. I drive a diesel Colorado ZR2 and always looking for adventure. Hoping to meet many of you in the future and get some trail therapy together.

Welcome to Overland Bound

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

View attachment 248122

Hallo Renato
Welcome to OBO
Greatings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

View attachment 248122

Hello Renato, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 248122

You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/ob-members-colorado.24207/
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About MOUNTAIN WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
How's it going everyone! I'm rather new here, names Vic from Patterson CA. I drive a diesel Colorado ZR2 and always looking for adventure. Hoping to meet many of you in the future and get some trail therapy together.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a new monthly meet up in Modesto organized by @BettyWhiteOneSeven, it can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC

I'm Brazilian and while living there, I had the opportunity to explore many places in Latin America.

Renato,
Hello from Ohio and Welcome to OB...!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Vic, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

View attachment 248122

Greetings Renato, welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

View attachment 248122

Hi Renato and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I’m a 23 year old guy living in the northern parts of Sweden. I have little to no experience in overlanding yet. But I’m getting myself a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ 2,7 L Turbo Diesel this month. There is some work to get it through inspection and so on but after that my plan is to build a good overland rig of it.
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Glad to be a part of the Overland Bound community. I'm well past social security age which the bones feel but the mind does not. The wife, dog and I have travelled in Class A and Class C motorhomes and have pulled several jeeps as our towed/toad for our trips. I have done day trips on forest service and BLM roads but want to try some extended trips camping out of the Jeep. I'm especially interested in the California Backcountry Discovery Trails and am looking forward to learning more from the community.

Rig: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport, max tow and leveling kit
Experience: Novice

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

View attachment 248122

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E

View attachment 248122

Welcome Renato,

I’m a big fan of the Prados, having just retired my ‘12 3.0. Very capable! I’m looking forward to watching your progress on the Lexus!

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome Vic,

Trail therapy! We could all use a bit more of that!

Rick (from the Inland Empire but living in Germany)

CharlieW

Rank II

Contributor III

Placentia, California, United States
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Williams
Member #

Hey All,
Im a newbie to OverlandBound and somewhat new to Overlanding but still a novice. Looking forward to connecting, getting & sharing ideas on locations & improving the rig into a “Rig”.

Placentia, California

2017 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4x4

Really dig this forum, love camping, hiking, dual sporting & basically enjoying the outdoors on either two legs, two wheels or four wheels!