First Name
Brian
Last Name
Spriggs
Member #

My name is Brian

1) Location: Milwaukee, WI
2) Rig: 2012 2500 Ram Mega Cab
3) Experience: I grew up in UT driving through the mountains and deserts but have not been out much since I left 20 years ago. I do a lot of backpacking and hiking and have been wanting to get back into doing more off roading now that my kids are getting older.

20190629_173701.jpg

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Hi All,

Happy to finally join up!

I am located in Fremantle, Western Australia. My overlanding rig is a 2017 Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Turbo Diesel.

I make the most of traveling around beautiful Western Australia and especially froth the coastal adventures

Looking forward to learning from everyone else on here!

Cheers
Mike
Welcome to the forum nice setup

Brett0369

Rank I

Contributor I

Virginia, USA
First Name
Brett
Last Name
Summerford
Member #

Hello fellow O-Landers. Just beginning to dip my feet into Overlanding. Been hiking/backpacking/camping most my life.

Rig: 2018 Nissan Frontier PRO4-X. 6in lift. Front Runner Roof Rack. P&P Bed Rack. Smittybuilt Overlander Gen2 RTT.
Experience: Novice!!

Attachments

Reactions: Kent R and Iwata77

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Hello,

Just picked up a 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon. Played with it a little bit up at Uwharrie. I really need to get it lifted so I dont scrape the belly AS much as I am now.

-Rick
Welcome to Overland Bound Rick.
If you could narrow down your location in the East it would help to get you more regional information.
The Regional Director in the East is @Nomadic Nova and in the South East it is @AdventureWithDanan.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Hey Rick! Awesome that you got a gladiator and great to have you aboard! Gladiator is definitely the dachshund of the Jeep family! Lift that puppy!

Reactions: Kent R

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi All,

Happy to finally join up!

I am located in Fremantle, Western Australia. My overlanding rig is a 2017 Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Turbo Diesel.

I make the most of traveling around beautiful Western Australia and especially froth the coastal adventures

Looking forward to learning from everyone else on here!

Cheers
Mike
Hello Michael, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
1. See: Attached
2. Location: No real general area. I bounce around between Utah, Colorado, Idaho, NM, Montana, Nevada, and SoCal. I currently live out of my vehicle so I'm a nomad.
3. 2016 F150 XL, 2.7L ecoboost, 4x4. Just bought the thing since someone hit my previous rig (Honda Pilot).
4. Novice. I've been living on the road for nearly a year now however.

I am fairly experienced when it comes to backcountry travel on foot however. I love to hike, backpack, and run. I love climbing mountains and jumping into lakes. I love getting deep into the wilderness, finding the end of the road, and then parking the rig and continuing on foot.

I love the wilderness. I love the freedom that comes with it and the solitude. I love the intimacy and deepening my connection with all of life. I love people too however and love the connections I make in the great outdoors. Looking forward to being a part of this community :D
Hello Luchino, welcome to the OB community. I have a question about the rack on the camper shell. Did you buy the shell with the rack already attached or did you have it made? I'm trying to find someplace where I can get a rack like that.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello fellow O-Landers. Just beginning to dip my feet into Overlanding. Been hiking/backpacking/camping most my life.

Rig: 2018 Nissan Frontier PRO4-X. 6in lift. Front Runner Roof Rack. P&P Bed Rack. Smittybuilt Overlander Gen2 RTT.
Experience: Novice!!
Hello Brett, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi All, we are new to the overland community, looking forward to meeting fellow adventures and learning new skills. We are a family of 4 outdoor enthusiasts who have traveled on land and water in Alaska, West Africa, Australia, and many parts of Europe, We are now turning our interest to Overlanding and looking for the right vehicle to get us off-grid. For now, we will be using what we have and hopefully learning some really cool stuff from the community. Happy to have landed here!!!
Hello Barry, welcome to the OB community. You have definitely landed at the right place.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
My name is Brian

1) Location: Milwaukee, WI
2) Rig: 2012 2500 Ram Mega Cab
3) Experience: I grew up in UT driving through the mountains and deserts but have not been out much since I left 20 years ago. I do a lot of backpacking and hiking and have been wanting to get back into doing more off roading now that my kids are getting older.

View attachment 176612
Hello Brian, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Tacoma, wa
Jeep gladiator 2020
I'm new to the game ready to explore and I go on my first overland on nov 23

Excited to be a part of the club

My ig is @wakandan_jeep

Won't let me upload pics here
Hello Jamal, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello all! Alski here from Austin, TX. Glad to finally join the group!!

For some reason I can't upload any images, but I drive a White 2020 Toyota 4Runner. I have a nice little bed platform and drawer system so I just sleep in the truck and cook out of the back. Nice and easy.

Have a great day!

IG: @alskinator
Hello Alan, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi everyone! A little introduction below:

View attachment 176268
Name: Kimmie
Rig: 2020 RAV4 Hybrid (Sassy) Who happens to be getting some new shoes this week!
Experience: Newbie- Total nature- loving photographer and hubby and I are Overlanding nerds! :grinning:
Hello Kimmie, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi, Hans from Norway here. Driving a 2015 F150 4x4 Lariat. Equipped with Fox 2” lifting kit and 20” rims with BF K2 285/55/20 at the moment. Been an outdoorsman for many years but just last two years with my Ford and roof tent. It’s rather addicting:-) Looking for forward to read and learn a lot in this forum.
HansView attachment 176270View attachment 176271
Hello Hans, welcome to the OB community.

Reactions: Kent R and Sauer200