Member I

Waldoboro, ME, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Mitchell
Member #

Hi all!

I'm Patrick and just recently relocated and looking to get into some overlanding.
2018 Jeep Cherokee KL Trailhawk (all stock, except some aesthetic choices)
Inexperienced Overlander. It’s all new to me but I’m definitely looking to get more involved

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi my name is Lukas I’m based in Seattle WA, after looking for all over the internet in ranger stations, and talking to people about good trails and campsites, one day I finally found overland bound well looking for overland videos on YouTube. I’d say I’m a novice in trail experiencebut intermediate in knowledge of gear, recovery, and good modifications. I drive a 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road,(only used the rear locker twice)the only mods done by previous owners are leveling kit and cold air intake. Any help and advice on mods would be great, and I hope to tag along on future events. View attachment 140482
Welcome Lukas! I'm your closet Member Rep in Oak Harbor.

We have monthly campouts here in the NW PNW, so keep an eye out on the FB page and on the Rally Point/Member Map.

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi all!

I'm Patrick and just recently relocated and looking to get into some overlanding.
2018 Jeep Cherokee KL Trailhawk (all stock, except some aesthetic choices)
Inexperienced Overlander. It’s all new to me but I’m definitely looking to get more involved
Hello Patrick, welcome to the OB community.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hi folks,
Niall here based in Colorado Springs.
Picked up a 2020 Tacomo TRD Pro a couple of months ago and slowly modifying it. New to Overlanding in the US (been here 3 years) but used to do a fair amount in Africa years ago.
Welcome Niall, to the OB community. What part of Africa are you from? My wife was raised in the then Belgian Congo as a missionary kid, and went to boarding school outside of Nairobi.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello Everyone!!
My name is Adam and I am new to Overlanding
My family has always tent camped. We want to be able to explore new places and have new adventures.

Our Rig: 2020 Tacoma TRD Off-road
Experience:Noob
Welcome to the OB community Adam.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Will do. Thanks.

One thing i am curious about is any regional overland expo's. Like most of us (i am sure), I am gearhead and like to see & play with new stuff.
The Northwest Overland Rally is coming up in June located in Washington (at work on my phone right now or I’d look it up for ya).

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
My name is Kaine Ellis
I have always the outdoors, Offroading, camping with my family. My current rig is a 1989 dodge ramcharger that i recently started building and so far love it. Its an older rig but works wonders offroad. Im located in monticello ga
Welcome Kaine, to the OB community. I'm driving an 88 Silverado that works fine for me.

Aussie571

Local Expert, Australia NSW

Builder II

Hillvue NSW, Australia
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Altona
Member #

Location - Eastern Pennsylvania
Rig - 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Overlanding Experience Background - Novice. Love watching YouTube videos on it, and would love to start!

View attachment 140043
Hi and Welcome fellow WJ'er from the Land Down Under....nice rig!

My 03 4.7HO Overland

My WJ OB Badge02.jpg

Last edited:

LJCArchit

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Coral Gables, FL, USA
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Cano
Member #

I just joined overland bound today. I am excited to join this community of likeminded people! I am an architect by profession and an Army veteran.
I drive a 2006 Land Rover LR3. I would say that I am a novice/intermediate at overlanding. I really enjoy building up my truck and just ordered an iKamper skycamp for it. I have been upgrading my truck slowly since I bought it back in 2006. It has been on many trips including several Boy Scout adventures. I am a scout leader with our local troop.
IMG_8823.JPG

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

I just joined overland bound today. I am excited to join this community of likeminded people! I am an architect by profession and an Army veteran.
I drive a 2006 Land Rover LR3. I would say that I am a novice/intermediate at overlanding. I really enjoy building up my truck and just ordered an iKamper skycamp for it. I have been upgrading my truck slowly since I bought it back in 2006. It has been on many trips including several Boy Scout adventures. I am a scout leader with our local troop.
View attachment 141887
Love the Land Rover! I've got a 4.6l Range Rover. How are you liking the LR3? Looking at possibly making it my next rig?

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
View attachment 141887
Welcome Luis, to the OB community. Thank you for your service and thank you for working with the Boy Scouts.

DAVE DYNAMITE

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Livermore, CA, USA
First Name
DAVE
Last Name
BERGERON
Member #

Hello everyone!
my name is Dave, and im from the Sf bay area- Livermore to be exact. i stumbled upon this community and website a little over a year ago and decided on a membership recently. car camping and backpacking is what i grew up doing, so it just made sense to merge to two, so to speak. ive got an old Xj i'm preparing for the outdoors and our first trip should be in either the pinecrest or alabama hills area this year.

Bama_Kiwi

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Christchurch, New Zealand
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Frank
Member #

Hello everyone!
my name is Dave, and im from the Sf bay area- Livermore to be exact. i stumbled upon this community and website a little over a year ago and decided on a membership recently. car camping and backpacking is what i grew up doing, so it just made sense to merge to two, so to speak. ive got an old Xj i'm preparing for the outdoors and our first trip should be in either the pinecrest or alabama hills area this year.
Welcome Dave!