Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Justin.TX

Rank 0

Traveler I

Texas, USA
Member #

Hello,
I am Justin from South Texas. I came across this site a couple years ago but have recently started joining a few forums for the information they have available so here I am.

I currently have a 2015 Toyota Tundra. This is the lightest duty truck I have ever had but I made a leap of faith a few years ago into this one and haven't been disappointed yet. It doesn't have very many mods because honestly I have never needed them. I love exploring both on and off road, on foot, bike, or kayak .

Last edited:

papa_j21

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Normal, IL, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

Hello Everyone! This is my "rig" I say lightly as it has very few modifications. I'm new to the overlanding community but plan on increasing my overlanding in the upcoming months.

I am from Minnesota but attend school in Illinois. So I spend most of my time in the Central Midwest with occasional trips back home.
My rig is a 2003 Honda pilot I'm very new to the overlanding community. I have done a few camping trips in the Rocky Mountains which ignited my passion for the outdoors.

Last edited:

The ATPT

Rank III

Contributor II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Pittman
IMG_0800.jpg IMG_0993.jpg Hi this is my family adventure wagon we have saved up for, and after a long time of dreaming finally own. It is a 2008 e350 wagon UJOR conversion with on board air, front and rear ARB lockers 4.56 gears. 11 passenger seating at current, maybe a interior camping conversion later. I currently need seating for our family of 7.

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Hello Everyone! This is my "rig" I say lightly as it has very few modifications. I'm new to the overlanding community but plan on increasing my overlanding in the upcoming months.

I am from Minnesota but attend school in Illinois. So I spend most of my time in the Central Midwest with occasional trips back home.
My rig is a 2003 Honda pilot I'm very new to the overlanding community. I have done a few camping trips in the Rocky Mountains which ignited my passion for the outdoors.
Everyone has to start somewhere! There is a ton of info on the forums, its a great place see what others have done and will give you a good base before deciding what you’d like to do. Welcome to the community!

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

View attachment 87637 View attachment 87636 Hi this is my family adventure wagon we have saved up for, and after a long time of dreaming finally own. It is a 2008 e350 wagon UJOR conversion with on board air, front and rear ARB lockers 4.56 gears. 11 passenger seating at current, maybe a interior camping conversion later. I currently need seating for our family of 7.
Very cool, welcome to the community!

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hello,
I am Justin from South Texas. I came across this site a couple years ago but have recently started joining a few forums for the information they have available so here I am.

I currently have a 2015 Toyota Tundra. This is the lightest duty truck I have ever had but I made a leap of faith a few years ago into this one and haven't been disappointed yet. It doesn't have very many mods because honestly I have never needed them. I love exploring both on and off road, on foot, bike, or kayak and have been doing this since I was born.
Welcome!

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

View attachment 87637 View attachment 87636 Hi this is my family adventure wagon we have saved up for, and after a long time of dreaming finally own. It is a 2008 e350 wagon UJOR conversion with on board air, front and rear ARB lockers 4.56 gears. 11 passenger seating at current, maybe a interior camping conversion later. I currently need seating for our family of 7.
Welcome! Great looking rig!

PJ Porter

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lowry City, MO, USA
Member #

Hi, my name is PJ Porter from west-central Missouri, I'll keep this short and sweet cause I'm on my phone at work,(shhhh don't tell my boss) I drive a '01 Jeep Wrangler TJ named Gypsy. She's my project and and tool to introduce my 3 year old son to adventure.

Attachments

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi, my name is PJ Porter from west-central Missouri, I'll keep this short and sweet cause I'm on my phone at work,(shhhh don't tell my boss) I drive a '01 Jeep Wrangler TJ named Gypsy. She's my project and and tool to introduce my 3 year old son to adventure.
Welcome! Great looking rig. Make sure to check out your regional forums for events and meetups!