KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
My Name is Lance Asper!

Im in Jacksonville Florida!

Toyota 4Runner 2003 V8 Limited

Old man emu 2.5 lift
ARB bumper and Awning
Gotta like the extra power of a V-8, :---)

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hello!

Rig: 2013 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD
Experience: Novice - joined to learn, meet new people and have fun!
Welcome aboard. We have a few folks in your area. @Hank Outdoors puts together a lot of fun little weekend trips in NY quite often so keep an eye out for those.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!
Rig: 2009 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Experience: Novice

I picked up my Taco within the last year and instantly became obsessed with adventuring capabilities. Look forward to utilizing these resources and meeting new members!View attachment 73341
Welcome to Overland Bound!

The DFW area has a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Reactions: B-Cow

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone! I’m Lance from Fort Worth, TX. I am just starting my overlanding adventures and I am so glad I came across this community to help me gather information and get started, but I also hope that I can soon be resource to help others as well.

I grew up outdoors and like Michael I became separated from my roots and am wanting to get back to what I love and what makes me happy.

Glad to be here.

Lance

The DFW area has a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello T.Shack here member #14817. I am one the I-5 corador about 1/2 between Sacramento & the Oregon boarder. I drive a 2006 Dodge Dakota

The Shasta Cascade Meet-Up gets together monthly in Cottonwood, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-shasta-cascade-far-northern-californian-monthly-meet-up-10-08-2018.19021/

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My Name is Lance Asper!

Im in Jacksonville Florida!

Toyota 4Runner 2003 V8 Limited

Old man emu 2.5 lift
ARB bumper and Awning

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Themisfire87

Rank 0

Traveler I

englewood, CO
Member #

Hey all,
Thomas Stewart here, Colorado native, I'm running a 2018 Toyota 4runner TRD off road completely stock at this point. It's got some lights on it and an amazing rooftop tent from Pope overland expedition.

I'm a total novice when it comes to the vehicle part of this adventure I'm a well versed camper but not off roader.

Hello everyone!

Attachments

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hi everyone new member and complete novice to offroad/overland.

Rig: 2018 Silverado 1500 Z71

Looking forward to learning and meeting everyone
Welcome to OB from Central NY!!! Look us up on Facebook at Overland New York State!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Greetings all - New member from New Jersey here. Have a WK2 Jeep that's my daily with a few minor modifications done so far - Looking forward to being a member of this community as I'm fairly new to the "overland" world. Looking forward to expanding my love for all things outdoors through this community!
Welcome to OB and the East Region from Central NY!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello to all fellow adventurers, Medic1822/Carl. I have been a member for a while but just have not had the time to jump on here. I am live in in Northern New Jersey, the land of tough off road laws. I drive a 1998 Land Rover Discovery 1 and have a 1968 M-416 trailer with tent on top. I love being outdoors and exploring. I have done trips mainly with Land Rover groups during the year. I would like to do a long trip some where, just not sure where. Looking to hear for people and read about their experiences and to make new friends.
Love the setup and the Disco!!!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Rig: Currently looking, sold 95 jeep grand cherokee
Experiance: mild

Been a member now for almost two years just never actually joined the forum, but now that i have more time ill be active here and be able to enjoy what looks like an awesome community
Glad to have you here!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

We're Kevin and Jen and live in South Central Pa. We're newbies to the overland experience. We used our roof top tent with our Audi Avant (we're big Audi enthusiasts), but finally decided we need a suitable rig. We purchased a 01 Land Rover Disco II to fill that role. Lately I've been sorting out the mechanical needs and have been sourcing out our wants list. Last weekend we purchasesd an ARB 2000 for the left side and an ARB 1250 for the rear. I also bought the supplies to DIY a road shower for the right side. I just started the fabrication process for our roof rack to mount out RTT and added storage. We have plans for a storage system in the rear cargo area as well, but that is further down the to do list. We're excited to be taking our camping and exploring to the next level and look forward to nights by the campfire with other members of the community.
Welcome to Overland Bound and the OB East Region!!!
Love your to-do list and hope you share some pics of your process!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey y'all - New member here. Just moved to New York State from the mitten and discovered O.B. when looking for places to primitive camp/wheel/explore in NY. I'm hoping to use this as a resource to meet folks and share information and experiences. Most of my recent overloading has been done on my motorcycle (BMW GS) but also have a '17 Tacoma that I'm eager to go get dirty. It will be better suited to bring along my wife and dog.
Not the greatest pictures but... View attachment 72095View attachment 72096

Thanks - Dave
Welcome to Overland Bound and the OB East Region!!!

You have some very capable rides there. Look us up on Facebook at Overland NYS if you need help finding places to go in NY!

Reactions: Kent R

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey everyone!
My name is Jim. My wife and I have two boys and two dogs. We love to camp and explore, but with busy lives it keeps getting harder to find the time. We usually do a full holiday weekend camping trip once a year, but was cancelled this year because my youngest broke his leg! My wife and I have been taking short trips to a nearby National Forest to let the little ones run and have good time. Just figured there were some other hidden places to explore. I have always tried to build my vehicles with the intent to overland at some point in my life. I just always figured that it would be later rather than sooner. I hope to be able to get us all out of the house and hit the trails, finally!

View attachment 71874
2012 4Runner SR5 Premium. OME Suspension System. 285/70/17 BFG KO2's. ARB Bull Bar. ARB onboard air. BajaRack full length rack, and ladder.
Welcome to OB Jim! Love the rig and the fact that you are getting the kids outdoors!!! Keep it up!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all,
Thomas Stewart here, Colorado native, I'm running a 2018 Toyota 4runner TRD off road completely stock at this point. It's got some lights on it and an amazing rooftop tent from Pope overland expedition.

I'm a total novice when it comes to the vehicle part of this adventure I'm a well versed camper but not off roader.

Hello everyone!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Lance Asper

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey Everyone! I’m Lance from Fort Worth, TX. I am just starting my overlanding adventures and I am so glad I came across this community to help me gather information and get started, but I also hope that I can soon be resource to help others as well.

I grew up outdoors and like Michael I became separated from my roots and am wanting to get back to what I love and what makes me happy.

Glad to be here.

Lance
I grew up in FWT but live in Florida now!