• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

- Good morning to all. Abraham here from Santa Clarita California
- Photo below is of Beastie(instagram @beastie_lrdisco), she is a 2001 LRD Series II with a 4.0 V8 I just acquired this past Monday.
- Overlanding experience is zero. Grew up car camping all over Northern California (Mendocino, Yosemite and so on) but since moving to LA, Malibu has been our quick weekend camping getaway destination. Would love to explore Zion, Grand Canyon, Joshua Tree slowly building up to an Alaska trip.

Any and all advice welcome. Beastie is in need of a lot of love so any LR Disco as well as gear and rigging experts PLEASE HELP. Beastie’s progress can be found on instagram @beastie_lrdisco

View attachment 44468
Hi Abrahamfh and welcome to OB! Nice looking LRD! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: abrahamfh

Adam&Jess

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Morrilton, Arkansas
Member #

Hey E'rbody! Just a couple of kids from the Arkansas River Valley, near Morrilton, AR.
Jessica drives an 06 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab 4WD all stock.
Tundra-602.jpg
I'm driving a 97 fzj80 Land Cruiser (CDL switch installed, 7-pin mod, EGR deleted) on 33's.
fzj80.jpg
We are brand new to overlanding and eager to learn. Looking forward to meeting more of y'all on the roads, rivers, and trails!
Oh yeah, we like taking them pictures - as I bet most of y'all do.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey E'rbody! Just a couple of kids from the Arkansas River Valley, near Morrilton, AR.
Jessica drives an 06 Toyota Tundra Crew Cab 4WD all stock.
View attachment 44502
I'm driving a 97 fzj80 Land Cruiser (CDL switch installed, 7-pin mod, EGR deleted) on 33's.
View attachment 44503
We are brand new to overlanding and eager to learn. Looking forward to meeting more of y'all on the roads, rivers, and trails!
Oh yeah, we like taking them pictures - as I bet most of y'all do.
Hi Adam & Jess and welcome to OB! Nice looking rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Adam&Jess

Kobalt

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Johnson city, Tennessee
Member #

Hi guys! I drive an 86 Toyota Hilux Xtra cab. I’m pretty much new to this, and joined othis just get into the cool kids group of overlanding, lol. I really joined to learn as much as I can about my vehicle and how to improve my rig and lifestyle.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi guys! I drive an 86 Toyota Hilux Xtra cab. I’m pretty much new to this, and joined othis just get into the cool kids group of overlanding, lol. I really joined to learn as much as I can about my vehicle and how to improve my rig and lifestyle.
Hi Kobalt and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

PixxLu

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Gliwice, Poland
Member #

Hello Everyone!
I'm Peter from Poland, happy to join, and hope to get tons of ideas from this forum and help as much as I can with anybody visiting eastern europe. Pretty new to the overlanding, but sleeping in a car in wild isn't terra incognita for me.

My current Rig is old Toyota LC120 known as Prado for some members from other side of the world, pretty stock for now, with slight upgrade of wheels and some camping gear, nothing fancy but I'm getting there :)

Hope to meet some of you in the future on some route!

Reactions: Lvfunnyfarm

Adam&Jess

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Morrilton, Arkansas
Member #

Hello Everyone!
I'm Peter from Poland, happy to join, and hope to get tons of ideas from this forum and help as much as I can with anybody visiting eastern europe. Pretty new to the overlanding, but sleeping in a car in wild isn't terra incognita for me.

My current Rig is old Toyota LC120 known as Prado for some members from other side of the world, pretty stock for now, with slight upgrade of wheels and some camping gear, nothing fancy but I'm getting there :)

Greetings from across the pond!

If I'm sending this message - I'm not driving my FZJ80, so I'm probably not in a good mood.

Reactions: Kobalt

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Everyone!

Hi Peter and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

overlandford

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi, Just joined and plan to take my first Overlanding trip soon! Live in SC and have state forest nearby and just kind of fell into exploring the area out of bordem. Me and the family have been hooked and are planning bigger longer trips. Been off-roading ever since I could drive and enjoy the slower sight seeing adventure overloading offers!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi, Just joined and plan to take my first Overlanding trip soon! Live in SC and have state forest nearby and just kind of fell into exploring the area out of bordem. Me and the family have been hooked and are planning bigger longer trips. Been off-roading ever since I could drive and enjoy the slower sight seeing adventure overloading offers!
Hi Overlandford and welcome to OB! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: overlandford

Jeremiah Case

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa Oklahoma
First Name
Jeremiah
Last Name
Case
Member #

FF9ACFCA-1739-4F2B-8C7B-58D98C2264FB.jpeg Hello all, my name is Jeremiah. I’m from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Driving a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Just starting out overlanding. I’ve always enjoyed camping and hiking. In the past 2 years I’ve started doing more road trips and actually got more interested in the idea of overlanding.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 44641 Hello all, my name is Jeremiah. I’m from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Driving a 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Just starting out overlanding. I’ve always enjoyed camping and hiking. In the past 2 years I’ve started doing more road trips and actually got more interested in the idea of overlanding.
Hi Jeremiah and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!