Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Dweni

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Wellington New Zealand
Member #

Hi Pete from Wellington, New Zealand here. Just bought my rig to begin some overlanding. I have a 1998 Toyota Hilux Surf (3rd gen 4Runner) 3.4 V6 Petrol. She’s in great condition. Mostly stock at this stage but I’ve just had a 2” lift done and new black steel wheels and Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 tyres. I have plans for more upgrades soon! Hope to see the community here in NZ grow.

Attachments

Reactions: Adam&Jess

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hello Overlanders,
I've been overlanding for about 2 years with help from some good friends with 20 years of experience. So I'd say I'm an advanced novice. :grinning: Basecamp is NW Nevada, where we pack up the Toyota 4Runner and head out on adventures. I look forward to learning more about overlanding and outfitting the 4Runner.
IMG_6138 (2).jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Pete from Wellington, New Zealand here. Just bought my rig to begin some overlanding. I have a 1998 Toyota Hilux Surf (3rd gen 4Runner) 3.4 V6 Petrol. She’s in great condition. Mostly stock at this stage but I’ve just had a 2” lift done and new black steel wheels and Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 tyres. I have plans for more upgrades soon! Hope to see the community here in NZ grow.
Hi Pete and welcome to OB! Nice looking Hilux! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Dweni

COP5177

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Florence, SC
Member #

Hey Y'all!
Name is Charlie
Base Camp is Florence, SC
Rig is 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JKU with Gobi Stealth Rack.
Love the outdoors and Jeeps, but not really any experience yet....yeah I'm a nube!

GhostWanderer

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Nashville, tn
Member #

Hi everybody,

Greg from Nashville here. I just bought a used 2016 4Runner Trail. When I saw the 10 miles a month in 4wd requirement in the manual and had flashbacks to car camping as a kid. So, here I am, diving down the rabbit hole head first. :)

Reactions: NOMAD OVERLAND

Gordonmedia

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Buford,GA
First Name
Ronnie
Last Name
Gordon
Member #

Hows it going y'all?
Im Ronnie and I'm Based in GA I have been in the Jeep and off road world for a long time 1974 CJ5 (R.I.P) 1989 YJ and for the past three years 05 TJ. Old to off roading but defiantly new to the overlanding portion looking forward to some new travels and meeting some great people along the way.10830909_10100424765869159_5554337932164768833_o.jpg

Last edited:

Smith_WJ

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

O Fallon, MO
First Name
DILLON
Last Name
SMITH
Member #

Dillon here from Ofallon MO. I have a 01 jeep grand cherokee with a 6.5 inch on 35s. I was introduced into overlanding while in college and have hooked since. 20171026_122428.jpg

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Overlanders,
I've been overlanding for about 2 years with help from some good friends with 20 years of experience. So I'd say I'm an advanced novice. :grinning: Basecamp is NW Nevada, where we pack up the Toyota 4Runner and head out on adventures. I look forward to learning more about overlanding and outfitting the 4Runner.
View attachment 44708
Hi HappyOurOverlanding and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: HappyOurOverlanding