Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Steve Blair

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington Ky
Member #

Hello everyone! I'm Steve from Cleveland. My rig is a 2017 Tacoma with a 2" lift with fox shocks front and rear and 265/75/16 falken wildpeak mt's.

Looking forward to expanding my adventures since there's not much to explore in Northeast Ohio
Welcome, Steve!

DaizyTX

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Katy, TX
Member #

IMG_1219.JPG Hello! Happy to join this community
Daizy is our 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU. She's my daily driver in the Houston area so her miles add up but she's also ready for adventure. We're still learning the ropes ourselves but it's gotten in our blood big time. This summer we have earned 2 Jeep Badge of Honor trails. 1 in Sedona, AZ and the other in Hot Springs, AR. Headed back to hot springs in November.

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

View attachment 33212 Hello! Happy to join this community
Daizy is our 2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU. She's my daily driver in the Houston area so her miles add up but she's also ready for adventure. We're still learning the ropes ourselves but it's gotten in our blood big time. This summer we have earned 2 Jeep Badge of Honor trails. 1 in Sedona, AZ and the other in Hot Springs, AR. Headed back to hot springs in November.
Welcome to you and Daizy. Good looking JKU
Beee

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

Hey there!

I'm Steve. Just signed up the other day and very excited to be part of this community.

I spend a majority of my free time hiking and camping, so I'm no stranger to the outdoors, but I am a novice when it comes to Overlanding.

I'm based in Lexington Kentucky

Rig: stock 2006 Toyota 4Runner sport. Which seems to be able to handle some rough terrain. (I had it in some pretty rough/muddy terrain the other day and it did well)

Pics to come.

Again. Thanks for having me. I'm looking forward to the future with this community.
Welcome Steve, 03 4Runner here bone stock but, I'm up for the adventure.
Beee

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Steve Blair

MikeHoncho707415

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fairfield
Member #

Hey guys! New to the overland community (member #7037). Got interested in overland when I got out of cycling (raced as a pro) and needed another hobby. My wife soon got involved and now two rigs later were pretty deep in. Next trip is Usal beach California 10/12-10/16/2017.

Location - Fairfield Ca.

Rig - 2002 Jeep WJ w/2 & 1/2 inch Rusty's lift kit, 245/75R16 Falken wildpeaks, usual gear.

Experience - Ran Rubicon, Sierra trek, and Fordyce in my younger days. I'd say intermediate.

-Serg

Handsome Devil

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pismo Beach California
Member #

Hello, Just got my membership today. My gf and I both just joined actually. Between the two of us, we have a 2011 Sequoia, a 2006 H3, and a 1977 W100. We're both ex-military and we both enjoy going to "the field" without having to do any work lol. I have extensive vehicle knowledge, especially in engine performance, electrical, and smog (CA) related systems (Evap, emissions, etc.).

Feel free to message me for any driveability concerns and I will do my best to offer "tech" support. Or just to go bombing through the dunes or climb and camp some remote trail. Look forward to meeting you!

Glucose

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, WA USA
Member #

Just joined and live in Seattle. I'm looking forward to the help building out my stock 2016 GX as well as the advice on a large range of topics. New to overlanding and looking forward to the fun and adventure ahead!

GSS

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Sacramento
Member #

Hi who is that car made by not familiar with it in the uk, are they any good off road it looks really cool, lifted?
Really, You had to of seen some. It's a Toyota FJ Cruiser. They discontinued them not to long ago. I put a 3" suspension lift on it, and the tires are taller than stock. And they do hold they're own off road.

Steve Blair

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington Ky
Member #

Really, You had to of seen some. It's a Toyota FJ Cruiser. They discontinued them not to long ago. I put a 3" suspension lift on it, and the tires are taller than stock. And they do hold they're own off road.
Those FJ's are pretty sick looking. What's the interior like?

Steve Blair

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lexington Ky
Member #

I'm Mike from Milford,Mass
I don't have much camping experience,but I used to go on family trips when I was young and I want to start doing it again.

I have a 2012,Thuren suspended PowerWagon on 37s with White Knuckle sliders.

I plan on getting a RTT for the truck in the spring.
Welcome aboard, Mike. I was in Mass for vacation this summer. Beautiful up there

Traveler I

Hello all,
Jeff here from Rathdrum, Idaho.

My family and I get out to the forest as much as we possible can. Our 2004 Tahoe Z-71 gets us there, it is mostly stock.

I have spent as many days off the pavement as I could since I got my license and built and sold many off road rigs, now I have kids...

Hi, I'm Cav from the Sunshine Coast in South East Queensland, Australia. Just joined today and thought I should introduce myself.

We have a fair bit of overlanding experience and spent 6 months travelling through Central and Northern Australia on many of our iconic outback dirt tracks in 2016. A month or so ago we tackled the Simpson Desert and successfully completed a solo dual crossing. When we are not on our big trips we get out as often as possible to explore our surrounding area.

I have a 2007 Mitsubishi Triton Dual Cab (L200) that we've spent many years setting up. We used to tow an offroad camper trailer but have recently moved to a custom alloy body thats setup for camping so we can get further afield without having to tow.

Looking forward to being part of this community.

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

Hi everyone, I am new to Overland but I am experienced with camping, I also have special forces training.
I have not got a "rig" yet I'm trying to find something with easily available parts that is low mileage and fairly stock, but that is proving to be a challenge. I'm looking forward from learning from the best!
Have a good day!
Hey!
Welcome to the community
Indeed there are alot of choices available for what you want to take from Overlanding,
great way to find out is to chat to others with vehicles and come along to the shows throughout the year :grinning:

Hope to hear more about your adventures and camping trips :wink:

Kev

Reactions: Northernlady