Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 76673
Hey y’all, excited to be a part of Overland Bound!

Names Raymond currently living in upstate NY
Rig is a 1990 Jeep Wrangler Laredo
Most experience has been ground tent camping and hiking but currently looking into a rooftop tent for the Jeep and setting up the interior for more prolonged adventures! Hope there are some members out this side of the country!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: theloneraynger

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all! I'm new here. I went to Overland Expo east a couple years ago but I'm just now getting into Overlanding. I'm sure I'll wear out that search feature.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Second post...

Two overlay banners showing up at the bottom, making it difficult to navigate.
View attachment 76696

I am a member, so the left one is useless; can I somehow make it to away?
Right one is for chat, and that doesn't seem like something I'm interested in at this point.
Have you tried on a different device?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good day, Happy to be here
From Montreal Canada
Rig: 2016, 4runner, limited
Novice

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: pcap

Twizted

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

State of Jefferson
Member #

Have you tried on a different device?
Lol, no.
I eventually ended up changing the theme from the default, and finally saw the X option in the left overlay that allowed me to close it. The default theme also put the "sidebar" at the bottom of every page, making it difficult to navigate. This other dark theme is superior. The chat bubble is still there, but at least there site is usable now.

FWIW, I'm on a 2-day old LG G7 in Chrome.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Lol, no.
I eventually ended up changing the theme from the default, and finally saw the X option in the left overlay that allowed me to close it. The default theme also put the "sidebar" at the bottom of every page, making it difficult to navigate. This other dark theme is superior. The chat bubble is still there, but at least there site is usable now.

FWIW, I'm on a 2-day old LG G7 in Chrome.
in the first quarter of next year OB1 will roll out and the mobile use will be far better.

Reactions: Twizted

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, Patrick here living in Salt Lake City, but born and raised in Massachusetts.
Rig is a 2012 Toyota Tacoma SR5 with a Bilstein 5100 lift set at 2”
Definitely a novice to over landing, never even thought about it until moving to Utah, but one trip in my buddies Jeep changed all that.View attachment 76729View attachment 76732

@Kent R

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello everyone, Patrick here living in Salt Lake City, but born and raised in Massachusetts.
Rig is a 2012 Toyota Tacoma SR5 with a Bilstein 5100 lift set at 2”
Definitely a novice to over landing, never even thought about it until moving to Utah, but one trip in my buddies Jeep changed all that.View attachment 76729View attachment 76732
Patrick welcome to Overland Bound, I know exactly how you feel! I was really interested in Overlanding before, but I found @sierrafoothillsoverlanding and took a 6 day trip to Death Valley with them. It was soo awesome. I am all in buddy! Check the forum, get hooked up with one of your local Overlanding groups, you won’t be sorry!

Dylan42

Rank 0

Traveler I

PNW
Hello All!

Dylan here reigning from the PNW. I have my family vehicle/DD/Mild off roading rig its a 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500.
Right now it just has Cognito UCA level kit, volant CAI, magna flow exhaust, and bilstein 5100s all around. Next on the list is a black bear tune.

I am definitely a novice when it comes to overlanding but now that my kids are getting older we plan to start on some easy trails.10154049800554321.jpg42730795_137852017169600_4241374161504567296_n.jpg

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

Hey guys! 2007 Forester in progress and plenty of overlanding already in the books on my 2008 R1200GSA.

Edit: sorry, I’m from Newport News VA
Thats a great combination of rigs right there! Dont miss the Subaru Registry thread!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All!

Dylan here reigning from the PNW. I have my family vehicle/DD/Mild off roading rig its a 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500.
Right now it just has Cognito UCA level kit, volant CAI, magna flow exhaust, and bilstein 5100s all around. Next on the list is a black bear tune.

I am definitely a novice when it comes to overlanding but now that my kids are getting older we plan to start on some easy trails.View attachment 76747View attachment 76751

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My names Ty. Currently live in south carolina but I live a pretty nomadic lifestyle. My rig is a 2010 toyota 4 runner trail edition with many mods and many to come. Im moderately experienced in overlanding and looking forward to maybe doing some exploring with others from this club.

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My name is Spencer
Rig: 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Experience: Mild...But I can usually get myself out of a jam! View attachment 76763

Awesome Picture!

@Kent R