Advocate II

Rocky Top, TN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Woods
Member #

View attachment 76673
Hey y’all, excited to be a part of Overland Bound!

Names Raymond currently living in upstate NY
Rig is a 1990 Jeep Wrangler Laredo
Most experience has been ground tent camping and hiking but currently looking into a rooftop tent for the Jeep and setting up the interior for more prolonged adventures! Hope there are some members out this side of the country!
Sweet set up!

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Hello All!

Dylan here reigning from the PNW. I have my family vehicle/DD/Mild off roading rig its a 2003 Chevy Suburban 2500.
Right now it just has Cognito UCA level kit, volant CAI, magna flow exhaust, and bilstein 5100s all around. Next on the list is a black bear tune.

I am definitely a novice when it comes to overlanding but now that my kids are getting older we plan to start on some easy trails.View attachment 76747View attachment 76751
Welcome to Overland Bound, fellow PNW adventurer. The best thing about being in the PNW is that there is an abundance of things to see and do, from novice to expert. There are also a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: ZRex

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
My name is Spencer
Rig: 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Experience: Mild...But I can usually get myself out of a jam! View attachment 76763
Welcome my Northern Neighbor! There are a growing number of Overland Bound members in the Fraser Valley area, so you might just be able to find a few companions to go along just in case the "usually" doesn't work. :wink: You can connect with them in the Overland Bound Canada West (BC) forum [link].

More and more, I am thinking about planning some trips up through that area... there seems to be so much to see there.

Reactions: ZRex

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Hello from Washington. New member but avid explorer and overland. Current set up is Earthcruiser and Jeep JK. Have had custom expedition trailer, four wheel pop up camper, several RVS and trailers and just tent. I have been a lurker for a while and like the content and comradery. Brent KJ&BHN

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Current Vehicle: 2001 Volvo V70 XC with a 2” lift

Experience: Novice

My wife and I have always loved backpacking and now that we have a one year old and a 3 year old, overlanding gives us the best avenue to keep them away from all those screens and out in nature!View attachment 76766
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New guy here, after reading a few threads on here I figured I should join and share!

Currently building an off road teardrop to pull behind my 2012 arctic edition Jeep JKU.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.
You might want to share some pictures of your teardrop build on the trailer thread. We would love to see them.
If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello I am Jean-Yves from Alberta, Canada. Excited to join the community. Love the outdoors and the trails.

2019 4runner with a few mods. Looking forward to the next expeditions.

@Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Washington. New member but avid explorer and overland. Current set up is Earthcruiser and Jeep JK. Have had custom expedition trailer, four wheel pop up camper, several RVS and trailers and just tent. I have been a lurker for a while and like the content and comradery. Brent KJ&BHN

Very nice set up.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Dylan42

Rank 0

Traveler I

PNW
Welcome to Overland Bound, fellow PNW adventurer. The best thing about being in the PNW is that there is an abundance of things to see and do, from novice to expert. There are also a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.
Sounds Great! Thanks for the info.

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR

Very nice set up.
If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R
My co pilot when wife doesn't come with me.IMG_20180927_143925542_HDR.jpg

12poundtest

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Edmonds WA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Sershon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7PHY
Greetings from Washington state. I've been a fan of the Overland Bound videos for awhile but dragged my heels joining the org. I'm driving a new(ish) Chevy Colorado ZR2 but have been exploring, camping, and fishing the pacific northwest for many years from all kinds of vehicles.

I look forward to meeting folks on the forum and in the 'outdoors'. If you see me out there feel free to give me a call on 146.520 (N7PHY).

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Another Washington Overlander... Awesome! Welcome, @Brentc17, to Overland Bound. It might be a little far to drive, but there is a Christmas Tree Run coming up on December 9th [link]. Besides that one, there are a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW. In fact there was a gathering just last Saturday in Puyallup, so checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know who is around you and what is going on. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Greetings from Washington state. I've been a fan of the Overland Bound videos for awhile but dragged my heels joining the org. I'm driving a new(ish) Chevy Colorado ZR2 but have been exploring, camping, and fishing the pacific northwest for many years from all kinds of vehicles.

I look forward to meeting folks on the forum and in the 'outdoors'. If you see me out there feel free to give me a call on 146.520 (N7PHY).
Welcome, @12poundtest! You are in a great place to meet new people... both virtually and in person. There are monthly meetups occurring for Northwest Washington that might be a good starting point for making new friends. The next one is a Christmas Tree Run coming up on December 9th [link]. To find out more about what is going on in the area, check out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link]. You can also take a look at the list of posted events on the Rally Point system [link].

So 73 from K6JDI and I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Could someone please explain how you access the calendar ad map as a member??? This has to be the most difficult forum I have ever been in.
Request a administrate to unlock and apply your membership, as i had to. The other way did not work for me. Once they do that you will see the banner under your avatar, and all should be good. The map will then be accessible.

Go to the main forum until you see the administrator/contact section, request using either your shipping number or better, your member, number if you have it.

Lambo

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Trying to navigate this web, membership tab will not allow me to add to the cart. Would like to pay, am I doing something wrong? Kinda of a gypsy here, currently in Southeast Georgia awaiting my wife to retire. I have been retired 6 yrs. Sporting a 2015 Ram Dually with a 2017 Northstar Truck Camper. Additionally we have a 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road and not sure what were gonna do with it. Need that permission slip....We tread lightly and always leave the place better than we found it.

Last edited: