Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Red Bluff Ca.
Member #

Hello from Washington. New member but avid explorer and overland. Current set up is Earthcruiser and Jeep JK. Have had custom expedition trailer, four wheel pop up camper, several RVS and trailers and just tent. I have been a lurker for a while and like the content and comradery. Brent KJ&BHN
Whoe! What a great looking outfit! Welcome to the OB from Nor Cal!

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Pyrotech

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin Texas
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Hanson
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KB9ZKI
Greetings from Austin Texas.

Power lineman By trade, and a Pyrotechnian by choice.

One of the most amazing drives I have ever been on has been "The Sea To Sky Highway" and one that I wish to repeat with a bit more time for side trips than my last time. one of many....

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Could someone please explain how you access the calendar ad map as a member??? This has to be the most difficult forum I have ever been in.
You go into your profile and turn on your location svcs, which allows OB to show where you are! If that doesn’t work contact @Kent R and I’m sure he can fix.

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey everyone!!! I’m Dyllon

Vehicle: 2016 ram ecodiesel

Experience: novice
View attachment 76887
Welcome to Overland Bound, glad to see you here on the forums. Make sure to check the forums for local Overlanding groups and meet-ups, if you have any questions feel free to reach put!

Jeff B

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Putnam County, New York, USA
Member #

Could someone please explain how you access the calendar ad map as a member??? This has to be the most difficult forum I have ever been in.
You will need to log out and then click on where it says you have a forum account and use the activation code that was sent to you in your email. That worked for me at least.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI

View attachment 76887
Welcome @Dyllon9! It's always great to see more PNW overlanders joining this happy band of merry fools. That is a nice Ram and a great view of Mt. Rainier. Hmm, 20 minutes east of Seattle, you say? I believe that puts you 1 block east of Seattle (taking into account for traffic).:laughing:

Anyway, there are a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. One that I know of and is close by is coming up, the Christmas Tree Run, on December 9th [link]. Even if you can't make that one, events are frequently posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

26industries

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hello everyone, my name is Dustin.

Current rig: 2010 Toyota 4Runner
Previous rig: 2014 Subaru Outback
Experience: Novice

I first learned about Overlanding a few years ago and began building my Outback to be a little more capable on the trail. Recently I got it set up just the way I wanted with a 1.75" lift and some larger A/T tires. Everything was going great until a month ago when I hit a deer at 65mph totaling my beloved Outback. Now I have a bone stock 4runner to tinker around with and hopefully make a very capable overlander/ daily driver.

Moe Hart

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Loveland, CO
Member #

Hello I'm Moe, I live in Loveland and drive a 2018 4Runner TRD Off Road named Tess. We've done two trips to Moab and a few trails here in Colorado. Check out ig:@tessthe5thgen for pics of my rig and follow me to see the places we go.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
PM sent

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey there all!
My name is Chase and I am a professional 4x4 guide, and nature guide in South Africa.

Currently running a Mitsubishi pajero sport kitted out for many days away from civilization

Thank you for accepting me, and I look forward to meeting everyone over time.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Chasito

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings from Washington state. I've been a fan of the Overland Bound videos for awhile but dragged my heels joining the org. I'm driving a new(ish) Chevy Colorado ZR2 but have been exploring, camping, and fishing the pacific northwest for many years from all kinds of vehicles.

I look forward to meeting folks on the forum and in the 'outdoors'. If you see me out there feel free to give me a call on 146.520 (N7PHY).

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Trying to navigate this web, membership tab will not allow me to add to the cart. Would like to pay, am I doing something wrong? Kinda of a gypsy here, currently in Southeast Georgia awaiting my wife to retire. I have been retired 6 yrs. Sporting a 2015 Ram Dually with a 2017 Northstar Truck Camper. Additionally we have a 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road and not sure what were gonna do with it. Need that permission slip....We tread lightly and always leave the place better than we found it.
Did you start in the store for your new membership?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All
Jeff from New York here. I am experienced at camping and novice off roader, driving Jeep Wranglers.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings from Austin Texas.

Power lineman By trade, and a Pyrotechnian by choice.

One of the most amazing drives I have ever been on has been "The Sea To Sky Highway" and one that I wish to repeat with a bit more time for side trips than my last time. one of many....

Occasionally there is a meet-up in Austin keep an eye out on the meet-up page.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 76887

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello I'm Moe, I live in Loveland and drive a 2018 4Runner TRD Off Road named Tess. We've done two trips to Moab and a few trails here in Colorado. Check out ig:@tessthe5thgen for pics of my rig and follow me to see the places we go.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R

Reactions: Moe Hart

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone, my name is Dustin.

Current rig: 2010 Toyota 4Runner
Previous rig: 2014 Subaru Outback
Experience: Novice

I first learned about Overlanding a few years ago and began building my Outback to be a little more capable on the trail. Recently I got it set up just the way I wanted with a 1.75" lift and some larger A/T tires. Everything was going great until a month ago when I hit a deer at 65mph totaling my beloved Outback. Now I have a bone stock 4runner to tinker around with and hopefully make a very capable overlander/ daily driver.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or you can contact me on the forum

@Kent R