Massachusetts Sound Off!

• HTML tutorial

Franklin Pepe

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Weymouth Massachusetts
Member #

As @finlayforprez eluded, we are planning on starting the eastern MA monthly meetup in March. A lot of folks are not listed on the member map. If you did not get a private message you either are not on the map or are too far away. Take a minute and go over to the New England Monthly Meetups thread in the meetups forum for more details and for a map of the area the eastern mass meetup will target. If you are located on that map and want to join let me know so I can get you on the private discussion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using OB Talk mobile app
Eastern Massachusetts here. Could you add me please and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

xterramom

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Plympton, MA, USA
First Name
siobhan
Last Name
Green
Member #

I'm in plympton ma. There are some trails out behind the Kingston mall . And there are some roads on the cape , but as mentioned by joining a club you can get on private property . Also try Vermont overlander :)

CapeXterra

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Scituate, Massachusetts
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Reimels
Member #

I'm in plympton ma. There are some trails out behind the Kingston mall . And there are some roads on the cape , but as mentioned by joining a club you can get on private property . Also try Vermont overlander :)

I've heard of the trails by the mall in Kingston. I'm planning a run this spring early summer down the Cape. I've got access to the power lines via key people with keys to all the gates. I'll have to look into Vermont overlander

Reactions: xterramom

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Spencer Here OB1001
Welcome! Spencer is not too far. Please check out the MA gathering post, we are meeting for a kick off meet and greet next Saturday, April 8 at Leominster State Forest Parking lot. Very cool OB number, same as me + 1000! [emoji1303]

Bodhisattva05X

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Western MA
Member #

As @finlayforprez eluded, we are planning on starting the eastern MA monthly meetup in March. A lot of folks are not listed on the member map. If you did not get a private message you either are not on the map or are too far away. Take a minute and go over to the New England Monthly Meetups thread in the meetups forum for more details and for a map of the area the eastern mass meetup will target. If you are located on that map and want to join let me know so I can get you on the private discussion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using OB Talk mobile app
Cause I'm exiled to Western MA I'm not allowed to join?

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Cause I'm exiled to Western MA I'm not allowed to join?
Anyone is welcome to join. It may be tough to make regular meets being that far away, and you may not want to once the western MA meetup is launched. But you are certainly welcome to come out to Boston one Thursday per month at 6:30 pm...

Bodhisattva05X

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Western MA
Member #

Thursday's are near impossible for me. That's day two of my three day work week. And they generally frown upon you booking off when you only work 36hrs and get paid for 40.

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Hey everyone. New here I'm from western ma, (Amherst area) hope to catch a meet soon.
Welcome! There is an initial kick-off meeting in Leominster State Forest this Saturday if you are interested. It is just a meet and greet and then later more overland-type trips/camping will be planned.

Reactions: 12AMJKU

Veritablehatter

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boston, MA
Member #

Hey all, came up to MA for grad school, stayed when I started working with the NPS up this way.

Just picked up a Forester to putter around with after a tree fell on my last ride. Just outside Boston most days.

Reactions: finlayforprez

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hey all, came up to MA for grad school, stayed when I started working with the NPS up this way.

Just picked up a Forester to putter around with after a tree fell on my last ride. Just outside Boston most days.
Welcome, there is actually a meetup happening on Thursday in your area, if you are free.
Eastern Mass Monthly Meetup

Reactions: Veritablehatter