Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Hey MA Crew - Introducing @bill T to this thead! He's a new member, and he's from your neck of the woods! He's also looking for more info or any leads on adventures.

(@finlayforprez - Where the heck have you been?! :tearsofjoy: )

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Corrie
Hey Corrie!!! I am sorry, my life has been rather nuts lately. I am actually in CA until Thursday and back and forth so much through the end of the year. I hope you and Michael are doing well. I have to keep up with this forum better!!!

Take care!!!

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

No issues with the roof rack and as long as the bumper doesn't have any sharp edges, you'll be fine passing inspection with those mods. Feel free to ask away with those type of questions, it's what I do for a living.
I am so sorry for the delay, but it's been quite a busy month. Thank you so much for the input. My bumpers are an ARB and Kaymar, so no sharp edges. Do you have an inspection shop? I will probably register my SUV in MA sometime in late September.

Matt_Whitman

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

Sounds great! I'll keep in touch on here and maybe I can find some trails. I have not been in New England too long, but it's SO not like out west as far as trails. MA is terrible. I have some hope for NH!
Check out exploringnh.com great group, I haven't been out with them in a few years but they all ways have something going on. If you see the scout when your in town flag me down!
ENH is great. I'm mattzr2blazer there. In MA most trails are western MA. I'm surrounded by them here in Claremont NH.

tntc

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Peabody
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cobb
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1-TTC
Service Branch
Navy
North Shore area, new member and first time rig owner. 2005 48 4runner. Love it!

Reactions: bill T

bill T

Rank II
Launch Member
Supporter

Contributor I

Boston
Member #

Live in Watertown used to live north shore in Rockport congrats on your new rig!

Reactions: tntc

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

North Shore area, new member and first time rig owner. 2005 48 4runner. Love it!
Welcome! I recently moved back to MA after being away almost 10 years. Nice to see other MA overlanders on the forum. We should have a group meeting! I am in Douglas, in central MA.

Reactions: Matt_Whitman

tntc

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Peabody
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Cobb
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1-TTC
Service Branch
Navy
I am new to the thing so any ideas are welcomed as for what kind of trips.
Lots of outdoor stuff/car camping but never fully off the grid so to speak.