Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Hey there! I live out west now, but originally from MA. There is a chance I am moving back this summer and had a random question since you guys have modified overland vehicles. I plan to register my car in MA (oh joy), but I know there is an inspection that is required. My truck is a 2013, no modifications to the stock lights or exhaust or anything, but it does have a roof rack and steel front and rear bumpers. Do you think that would be an issue with regards to the inspection? I think it will be fine, but just curious. Hoping to meet up with some other OB members.... I will be in central MA.

mikereg

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

So would I! I will be in RI through all July (I go to school there). I've been wanting to do a NH trip. We'll have to plan something out!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Ronks, PA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

So would I! I will be in RI through all July (I go to school there). I've been wanting to do a NH trip. We'll have to plan something out!
That sounds great! I will likely be making the move in early July with my truck being delivered around that time. I am not too far from RI and actually know a lot about NH. I spent a LOT of time there and know lots of trails. I'll keep in touch.

mikereg

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

That sounds great! I will likely be making the move in early July with my truck being delivered around that time. I am not too far from RI and actually know a lot about NH. I spent a LOT of time there and know lots of trails. I'll keep in touch.
Perfect, that sounds awesome.

Ice_Man

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hey there! I live out west now, but originally from MA. There is a chance I am moving back this summer and had a random question since you guys have modified overland vehicles. I plan to register my car in MA (oh joy), but I know there is an inspection that is required. My truck is a 2013, no modifications to the stock lights or exhaust or anything, but it does have a roof rack and steel front and rear bumpers. Do you think that would be an issue with regards to the inspection? I think it will be fine, but just curious. Hoping to meet up with some other OB members.... I will be in central MA.
No issues with the roof rack and as long as the bumper doesn't have any sharp edges, you'll be fine passing inspection with those mods. Feel free to ask away with those type of questions, it's what I do for a living.

Reactions: NorthStar96