Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

Should be free Thursday, I'll check to make sure I'm not forgetting something and hopefully head over.
We had the kick-off meeting a couple weeks ago and it was lots of fun. This is the first of the upcoming Thursday evening meetings at the burger place in Natick. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this meet up due to traveling to CA for work. I'll wave as I'm heading to Logan. [emoji38]

Veritablehatter

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Boston, MA
Member #

We had the kick-off meeting a couple weeks ago and it was lots of fun. This is the first of the upcoming Thursday evening meetings at the burger place in Natick. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend this meet up due to traveling to CA for work. I'll wave as I'm heading to Logan. [emoji38]
Safe flight. Maybe next month!

Chris W

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Simsbury, CT
Member #

Hey everyone, I'm about 20 min south of the MA border in CT. New to overlanding and off roading in general, but i'm looking forward to getting out there and having fun. I'm building my 2014 Tundra, but may look to get another vehicle specifically for fun and so I don't beat up my daily driver.

-Chris

Reactions: Matt_Whitman

ROCTANK

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Boston, MA
Member #

Hey New England, just moved here from Southern California. I'm looking for great campground, preferably something easy to get into, yet somewhat secluded. I have a roof top tent and would need to be able to use that as my main shelter. Any recommendations?

Oh yeah, I live in the South Shore, but willing to drive anywhere in NE.

Reactions: Matt_Whitman