Massachusetts Sound Off!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Matt_Whitman

Rank V

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

I’m going to an ortho appointment at the VA today for a torn labrum in my shoulder. I’ve been holding off on a Rally Point post for the New Hampshire run until I see my orthopedist today to make sure I won’t be having surgery before the 18th. I’m hoping to have it later in November or December. Fingers crossed.

New member here.... Blackstone, MA. Would love to learn about some places to go and any events in New England. First a quick question though.... I have a Jeep Renegade (the new mini Jeep one, not the old school ones), am I crazy to even think about going to any of these events or is the mini Jeep capable enough?

Matt_Whitman

Rank V

Advocate II

Claremont Nh
Member #

New member here.... Blackstone, MA. Would love to learn about some places to go and any events in New England. First a quick question though.... I have a Jeep Renegade (the new mini Jeep one, not the old school ones), am I crazy to even think about going to any of these events or is the mini Jeep capable enough?
Welcome and not crazy at all. Doesn't matter what you drive.

Reactions: Truck mechanic