Indiana
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Stewart
Member #

NICE! gotta build thread?

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 1970 K20 Suburban
Unfortunately I don't, I had all my build pics on my old phone and lost them all when I dropped my phone in the pool[emoji15]. So all my pics from painting, to installing the lift and rear break conversion and much more are all gone. Only pics I have are when I just redid the motor and trans but that's it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using OB Talk mobile app

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Unfortunately I don't, I had all my build pics on my old phone and lost them all when I dropped my phone in the pool[emoji15]. So all my pics from painting, to installing the lift and rear break conversion and much more are all gone. Only pics I have are when I just redid the motor and trans but that's it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using OB Talk mobile app
Bummer.

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

IMG_1523.JPG
Saw this thread topic and knew you'd be there!

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Yep! The Ram is going to change a little bit over this summer. I'm going to weld up a different rack for use without the camper shell for when we do highly mobile runs like the Mojave Road. The current setup will be great for rolling out to a remote campsite and staying there for a few days.

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Saweet looking F150! I think your better off with that platform.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Well I have had it for 24 hours and I think I made the right choice, I believe I got a really good deal and am very happy with it so far. It was equipped with the Predator package which includes ADD bumpers front and rear with LEDS in both bumpers. The fender flares, rims, 35" Toyo open country tires, K&N cold air intake, 4 inch lift with Rancho coil overs in the front, dual magnaflow exhaust, AMP reasearch running boards (which I may scrap for sliders), backup camera and a few other goodies.

boss324

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Tracy California
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Castro
Member #

Well I have had it for 24 hours and I think I made the right choice, I believe I got a really good deal and am very happy with it so far. It was equipped with the Predator package which includes ADD bumpers front and rear with LEDS in both bumpers. The fender flares, rims, 35" Toyo open country tires, K&N cold air intake, 4 inch lift with Rancho coil overs in the front, dual magnaflow exhaust, AMP reasearch running boards (which I may scrap for sliders), backup camera and a few other goodies.
Ohh gotcha that thing looked like it was already built up Raptor like from first glance. VWerks adds 2" leveling kit and 35", bumpers, graphics, body panels and other goodies per there website cool. Looks like you got a rare F150! Basically you can take any F150 and add the Predator pack for $16k.

http://vwerkspredator.com/specs/

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

Ohh gotcha that thing looked like it was already built up Raptor like from first glance. VWerks adds 2" leveling kit and 35", bumpers, graphics, body panels and other goodies per there website cool. Looks like you got a rare F150! Basically you can take any F150 and add the Predator pack for $16k.

http://vwerkspredator.com/specs/

Yes, but the one I bought was done by the previous owner who traded it on a new Power Wagon. The dealership I bought it from Bluebooked a Ford F150 XLT and sold it for a couple thousand over that, they did not take into account everything that had been done to it.

Rusty burbin

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Hesperia, CA 92345, USA
First Name
Jonah
Last Name
Gregg
Member #

Yes, but the one I bought was done by the previous owner who traded it on a new Power Wagon. The dealership I bought it from Bluebooked a Ford F150 XLT and sold it for a couple thousand over that, they did not take into account everything that had been done to it.
Nice!