Let them eat SPAM!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Or as I tell my wife … "happy spouse … happy house". And you're right about timing your SPAM consumption. I only take it when I camp with the guys or go on my own. My wife keeps giving me camping recipe ideas and just to tick her off (lol) I always ask … "do they include SPAM?"
I like your idea better. There are more combination of ways to fix spam than any other canned meat. I could eat it three times a day and never have the same meal and never have to refrigerate it either. Ask Grubworm he will back me up.

Reactions: PCO6

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
That's actually pretty brilliant...
Haven't been around for 84 years living on tofu. Fries up quicker too. I love my biscuits and white gravy too, along with a few slabs of spam. Breakfast, lunch, supper, it doesn't matter what meal, it is always goooooood !

Reactions: Shamu and grubworm

grubworm

Rank V

Influencer I

Louisiana, USA
First Name
Thibodaux
Last Name
Louisiana
Member #

Is that cabbage, spinach or chard. Any would be good. Is the fill rice or hash browns ?
the green is dried seaweed called nori and the fill is a sticky short grain rice. you can get the nori on Amazon for $7, about 50 sheets

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
Seaweed and rice and spam is like the best thing sense sliced bread... even pockets on a shirt!
I think I will just take your word on it. I don't even like most fish, let alone what they swim in. Uggggg

Roam_CO85

Rank VI

Influencer I

Loveland, CO, USA
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Barch
Member #

I dont eat fish at all.. the seaweed wrap isnt bad. But yeah there are alot of things better haha. I like the pockets on my shirt anyways

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
I dont eat fish at all.. the seaweed wrap isnt bad. But yeah there are alot of things better haha. I like the pockets on my shirt anyways
Me too, I carry a ton of crap in my shirt pockets because it's handy.

Lanlubber

Rank VI

Influencer I

Mimbres, NM, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
My 7yr old eats spam right out of the container, it's a treat for her.
Was going to cook some up this morning with my eggs, someone ete it afore I could be a getun to it.
Wish someone with sticky fingers would stay out of my Larder. Me thinks Grubworm been here.
Lanlubber

Reactions: grubworm

MuckSavage

Rank VI

Traveler I

So I had a routine Doctor appointment. I mentioned that I drink plenty of water, eat bananas but I still experience cramping. He (Dr) said “you should increase your salt intake & electrolytes”
I replied “so I should eat more Spam for breakfast?”
His reply was “well, it IS salty”
So there ya go...Spam is health food!