Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Same! The GPS says we’re gonna get to Beatty right at 9:45 so we may be a few mins late at the trail head
FYI:
Sometimes the fuel pumps get busy at the Rebel in Beatty in the morning. As an alternate, you could top-off at the Fuel station/Brothel (US-95) at Armagosa Jct, on your way north. It is only approx 30 miles or so south of Beatty + the 6 miles to the Titus trail head.

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Another great weekend with members of the Las Vegas Overland Bound community!!! We spent Saturday driving through Titus Canyon admiring the views and geology, exploring a ghost town and driving an interesting trail. After that, we headed north and went out to The Racetrack. A brief lesson in astronomy was given after dark and chatter went on into the night. After thawing out from a brisk overnight, we headed over to the playa to see the rocks. I have wanted to see these rocks for YEARS!!! but the Park Service did its job and i hadn't gone because of the warnings about the road. Now, with peeps from the OB Las Vegas group, I could finally go. We then headed back to civilization and another fun weekend is in the books!! For more photos, check out our FB group page.....Overland Bound Las Vegas

IMG_9295.JPEG