Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Thanks for inviting us out! Next time I'm taking a rain-check on leading the way though :tongueout:. Hopefully we can get back out there soon, and we'll plan to camp with you all.
You did great! After this last one, I certainly feel more confident and I think the group we wheel with understands that sometimes the trail doesn't work out. No worries at all! I think everyone had a great time. It was great to see you, and everyone else, again!

Bigdeck1987

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Trimble, TN, USA
First Name
JUSTIN
Last Name
Decker
Member #

I had a blast. It was nice meeting yall. Nothing wrong with your leading. All part of exploring to me. I look forward to the next outing.

Reactions: Theo

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

TheRealMcCoy

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fayetteville, TN, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCoy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WREL219
Sorry I missed out with ya on this last trip. Working on my new toy Jeep Gladiator and waiting for a winch to mount before I hit some of the LBL trails again.
Great to see the Middle Tn folks gathering....

Samurai95

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Clarksville, TN, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

Sorry I missed out with ya on this last trip. Working on my new toy Jeep Gladiator and waiting for a winch to mount before I hit some of the LBL trails again.
Great to see the Middle Tn folks gathering....
When is someone ready to explore next weekend?

Captjim454

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Pleasant View, TN, USA
First Name
JIM
Last Name
PARKS
Member #

I'm new to the site and we have purchased a 1999 Chevy suburban 4x4, it will be set up to have an onboard kitchen and storage of essentials. We live in Pleasant View.TN which is between Nashville and Clarksville. We would love to meet some area members. Thanks Jim

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

We will probably head up to windrock soon, probably around Easter or so. I'll post on the Nashville page.

Samurai95

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Clarksville, TN, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

I'm new to the site and we have purchased a 1999 Chevy suburban 4x4, it will be set up to have an onboard kitchen and storage of essentials. We live in Pleasant View.TN which is between Nashville and Clarksville. We would love to meet some area members. Thanks Jim
I'm in Clarksville ready to explore more of LBL. I have a Suzuki Samurai

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Hey @Captjim454 that sounds awesome! I am so ready for another trip after all this quarantine mess. I’m still hoping for May at this point!

Reactions: TheRealMcCoy

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Hey Y’all. Just curious how everything went for you? I’m planning a trip down to LBL next month. Obviously right now everything is still closed. Looking for some must dos as I’ve never been to the area proper. And any general advice maybe?

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Turkey bay is opening up or may be open already
I saw that it was after I posted. Here's hoping a few more things open up before my trip in mid-June.
I don’t think there’s anything other than general camping and wheeling common sense. Don’t drive through someone’s site, that kind of thing, lol. When we’re exploring we walk the trails if it starts looking iffy. Unless you’re @4runnerteq then you just launch yourself over a hill and hope for the best. Don’t forget to buy your camping permit. $7. I take a screen shot to have on my phone just in case. Oh! There’s mostly no signal, so download whatever music you want before you go!

Reactions: SJ.Overland