Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Trimble, TN, USA
First Name
JUSTIN
Last Name
Decker
Member #

Said before and I’ll say it again, the more the merrier. RTT? I desperately want one. Just the ones that will fit my family are stupid expensive.
Yes running an overland brand rtt. Got very lucky and scored it for cheap on fb. I think it's close to a king size bed with an annex room

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Yes running an overland brand rtt. Got very lucky and scored it for cheap on fb. I think it's close to a king size bed with an annex room
That’s awesome! I’ll have to check it out. I want to get a rack for my bed to mount it though. My light bar/cab rack couldn’t handle that.

GhostfaceRebel35

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mount Olivet, KY, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
S.
Member #

Glad I found this group. Just joined today. I’m on the east side of Lexington. Done a lot of this on my own, before meeting a few people who pointed me here. I will not make this one, but would be very interested in the next trip. Just got a new ride, and need an excuse to break it in.

Reactions: TheRealMcCoy

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Glad I found this group. Just joined today. I’m on the east side of Lexington. Done a lot of this on my own, before meeting a few people who pointed me here. I will not make this one, but would be very interested in the next trip. Just got a new ride, and need an excuse to break it in.
I had my Raptor out 5 days after I got her. And promptly got her stuck on a hill and had to be winched off. No joke.

GhostfaceRebel35

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mount Olivet, KY, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
S.
Member #

I had my Raptor out 5 days after I got her. And promptly got her stuck on a hill and had to be winched off. No joke.
Sounds like a good time, then. I won’t be getting too crazy. I like to bring my son along depending on the distance (21 months).
On the trips with myself and the wife, then I tend to get more technical.

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Sounds like a good time, then. I won’t be getting too crazy. I like to bring my son along depending on the distance (21 months).
On the trips with myself and the wife, then I tend to get more technical.
I've been bringing my son camping since he was two, we just got back into overloading last summer. There's a few times I've had to take the kids out of the truck as a precaution but everyone is away more than cool about hanging with the kids and keeping them safe while the driver navigates whatever. Awesome group of folks we ride with.

Dahoe

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Alabama
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Doster
Member #

This is making me sick! My son and I just went for a weekend trip on a traverse through Bankhead National Forest last weekend. So ready to get back on the trail but I have to do some honeydoo's this weekend. Otherwise we would be with you guys!

Bigdeck1987

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Trimble, TN, USA
First Name
JUSTIN
Last Name
Decker
Member #

Is there somewhere we have to check in and get camping permits for colson hollow? Having never stayed there wanted to be sure to ask. So far I am still looking good to be there along with the jeep guy. I got it fixed sunday. Just waiting on work to figure out if we are off due to how many transformers we have to replace up y'alls way.

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Is there somewhere we have to check in and get camping permits for colson hollow? Having never stayed there wanted to be sure to ask. So far I am still looking good to be there along with the jeep guy. I got it fixed sunday. Just waiting on work to figure out if we are off due to how many transformers we have to replace up y'alls way.
Just go to their website, register and get a distributed camping 3 day pass Fri-Sun. $7 per vehicle. You can register people under you, but I don’t *think* it’s necessary.

if y’all need or want anything working up this way text me. Happy to help in any way I can.

stoked to meet you guys!

Bigdeck1987

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Trimble, TN, USA
First Name
JUSTIN
Last Name
Decker
Member #

Just go to their website, register and get a distributed camping 3 day pass Fri-Sun. $7 per vehicle. You can register people under you, but I don’t *think* it’s necessary.

if y’all need or want anything working up this way text me. Happy to help in any way I can.

stoked to meet you guys!
Ok, thank you. I will get that done tonight. Same here, look forward to meeting y'all also

Samurai95

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Clarksville, TN, USA
First Name
Jimmy
Last Name
Simmons
Member #

Thinking about meeting some new off road friends tomorrow at LBL 3/6 who's going and what roads riding? I have Suzuki Samurai

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Thinking about meeting some new off road friends tomorrow at LBL 3/6 who's going and what roads riding? I have Suzuki Samurai
I hope by new friends you mean us! Not sure on the trails yet. We’ll hash that out then. Me and another rig will be up there around 9 or 10 am. There’s 5 or 6 other rigs other than me I think.