Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Hey all! Planning a weekend trip from the morning of March 6 to March 8 at Land Between the Lakes. I've already reserved Colson Hollow for camping. Anyone who would like to join us let me know!

Reactions: Theo

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

There's gonna be a group of folks from tacomaworld there that weekend. Shouldn't be an issue just thought I might mention it

DCR465

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Evansville, IN
First Name
Don
Last Name
Rumble
Member #

I'm not quite ready yet but hopefully by end of summer I can join you all!!

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Next week looks cloudy and all over there place temp wise. Not a huge percentage for rain. The historical average for this time of year is high 50's low 60's and 4.6 inches of rain for the year. It looks like the current weather is tracking the historical. Totally fine with me. It's when it hits like 20 and wet that I get cranky. I'll still go though :) MaxTrax and as long at the dude with the winch shows up, we're alright.

Reactions: DevilDodge

DogDay

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Collierville, TN, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Bierman
Member #

I would enjoy this but we're going to the Smokys the following weekend and I can't push that much of a faction hit with my better half.

I'd like to catch the next one though.

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

I would enjoy this but we're going to the Smokys the following weekend and I can't push that much of a faction hit with my better half.

I'd like to catch the next one though.
Just leave him at home. That's what I do. That sounds more mean than I mean it to be but meh

Reactions: DogDay

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Well she doesn't go camping anyway, but my son would. Her idea of camping is falling asleep on the couch. :grinning:
This trip is being formed on the request of my son. For his fourth birthday. My husband is going to try it (camping and overlanding) so props to him for that. This is really my kind of thing but it's all a give and take. So for anyone on the fence: there will be cake!

Reactions: DogDay

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Jessica and I are going to try and make it out. If she gets her way we'll be in the Nissan but my plan is take the amigo.

DogDay

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Collierville, TN, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Bierman
Member #

This trip is being formed on the request of my son. For his fourth birthday. My husband is going to try it (camping and overlanding) so props to him for that. This is really my kind of thing but it's all a give and take. So for anyone on the fence: there will be cake!
Happy Birthday to your son and gl to your husband.

Reactions: joshjunior

joshjunior

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

i've only been to LBL once and liked the spots i stayed at down on the sourthern end. Are yall plannin on riding trails as well as camping?

NashvilleKara

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN, USA
First Name
Kara
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

@Theo looking forward to meeting y’all!
@joshjunior absolutely hitting the trails. That’s the best part to my mind. My sons too. I don’t think my husband has ever been, so of course I have to show him why I love it

Reactions: Theo

Theo

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville
Member #

Likewise, only been to lbl once, looking forward to exploring more of the area. Usually head east to windrock or aop.