Kokopelli Trail - 3 Day Ride - 04/27/2018

• HTML tutorial

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Hmmmm..... this looks real interesting. I was thinking of this as a 3 - 5 day run for vacation time. Is April early? I was speaking with a friend who runs an adventure outfit about this run, but our discussion was for later in the summer.
The end of April should be fine for this trip. It is Colorado and weather is unpredictable but unless there is an extremely cold/wet winter all the trails will be free from snow. It might get a little muddy going across Polar Mesa.

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: FireMedicPQ1

Anchor Mtn

Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

This looks like an awesome trip!!! Is there any slots left? If so, how would I sign up?
Also, can a stock FJ Cruiser make it thru this trip? haha... or any modifications advised?
Right now there are 2 spots left!! Sign up on Rally Point: https://www.overlandbound.com/event/kokopelli-trail-3-day-ride/

A stock FJC should be able to make it without much trouble. I would advise in some rock sliders and GOOD offroad tires if you are able to but all the "hard" sections are optional.

Last edited:

Anchor Mtn

Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

If anyone with an Enduro/adventure motorcycle is interested in joining the trip, let me know. I will have plenty of room in my trailer for extra gear to aid as a support vehicle for a pair of bikes.

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

Somehow my last post disappeared, but yes, put me on the list. My photographer has bailed as he has a wedding shoot the first day, but if anyone from the Four corners area wants to copilot, let me know. My dog and I have a seat for one more.

Anchor Mtn

Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Somehow my last post disappeared, but yes, put me on the list. My photographer has bailed as he has a wedding shoot the first day, but if anyone from the Four corners area wants to copilot, let me know. My dog and I have a seat for one more.
I added you to the wait list.

The 10 spots filled up way quicker than I anticipated.

KBM78

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Florence AZ
Member #

Unfortunately I will have to cancel and give up my spot on this trip. Good new for the others on the waiting list.

KBM78

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Florence AZ
Member #

Unfortunately I'm going to cancel my spot on this trip. Good news for the others on the wait list