Launch Member

Traveler III

Hayden, Idaho, United States
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Jacobson
Member #

Any plans to run it next year (‘19) ? If so I would like be inked in your list please, i May even have a “Plus 1”, second vehicle): if I’m early enough.....out of country this year.

Snagglet

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Murray, Utah
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Turner
Member #

I believe I read above where he expanded the number to include the waiting list.

So, sounds like your in!

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
You are in... you should have gotten a Group PM about a week ago with all the info.
Hey Justin, where would this Group PM have shown up?

I didn't get anything in either the PM thread or by any other means that I can find... am I blind or missing something?

Man, I'm looking forward to this trip. I'm seeing so much about and around the red rocks, I'm going nuts!
This should fill the need for a while!

Dan.

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Hey Justin, where would this Group PM have shown up?

I didn't get anything in either the PM thread or by any other means that I can find... am I blind or missing something?

Man, I'm looking forward to this trip. I'm seeing so much about and around the red rocks, I'm going nuts!
This should fill the need for a while!

Dan.
I added everyone to the group PM that started March 1st. You are on it... unless you blocked me. :sob:

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
I added everyone to the group PM that started March 1st. You are on it... unless you blocked me. :sob:

haha, no #_fake action here, no blockage!

Now I see that you've updated Post #1 in that PM section. I'm a little slow but I get it now!

To confirm, unfortunately I will miss Day 1 with you guys due to a family commitment I couldn't get out of!

I will pick you up near the Dewey Bridge. If there's a spot at that campground I'll probably just squat there for the night, if you know a better place north of the river, I could go up there but it will be after dark on Friday that I get there.

Dan.

Anchor Mtn

Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

haha, no #_fake action here, no blockage!

Now I see that you've updated Post #1 in that PM section. I'm a little slow but I get it now!

To confirm, unfortunately I will miss Day 1 with you guys due to a family commitment I couldn't get out of!

I will pick you up near the Dewey Bridge. If there's a spot at that campground I'll probably just squat there for the night, if you know a better place north of the river, I could go up there but it will be after dark on Friday that I get there.

Dan.
Just give me a call on your way in and we will work it out.

Reactions: VCeXpedition

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
Justin, Kris and have just purchased a trailer and will bring it on the trip unless you recommend that we not.

Let me know if you think we should not bring it.

See you Friday.

Brad

Anchor Mtn

Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

Justin, Kris and have just purchased a trailer and will bring it on the trip unless you recommend that we not.

Let me know if you think we should not bring it.

See you Friday.

Brad
As long as it's capable of Offroad travel it should be fine. What did you get??

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

BJP

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Prescott, AZ
First Name
Brad
Last Name
Parsons
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7VSS
It’s a Turtleback. Probably more capable than my driving.