• HTML tutorial

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I'm not sure how I missed this build. I need to be on the look out for a Gobi rack on Craigslist! Was it local?

Rubicon72

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, Minnesota
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Member #

I'm not sure how I missed this build. I need to be on the look out for a Gobi rack on Craigslist! Was it local?
It was local. A guy in Minneapolis bought it for his wife’s jeep....I installed it when it finally arrived and then one month later, she wanted it off because it looked to manly...it was just sitting in his garage basically brand new. Even my wife said it was to good of a deal to pass up.

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

Love that color and if you get the tow package with the rubicon I’m pretty sure it stays with the 4.10s.. I’m pretty positive mine did at least that’s what the build sheet says and with tow package you get a stiffer spring rates. That is one sweet looking ride though keep on keepin on!

Rubicon72

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, Minnesota
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Member #

Love that color and if you get the tow package with the rubicon I’m pretty sure it stays with the 4.10s.. I’m pretty positive mine did at least that’s what the build sheet says and with tow package you get a stiffer spring rates. That is one sweet looking ride though keeping on keepin on!
I wasn’t sure if it did but since I ordered mine straight from the factory I just opted out of buying the tow package. They could of put one on my Jeep but it was an extra $700 at the time. I just got a receiver offline for $150. Saved some cash and got to learn about taking the apart the bumper and installing. Totally worth it in my mind.

Reactions: Tim nash

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

Oh most def I kick myself in the ass for doing it ha but my friends dad works at a stealership and I got family discount soo I’m not complaining plus I got to order my hypergreen before they realeased it some how, hardtop, manual, manual windows, hard top, no navigation but upgraded speakers which was def worth it

Reactions: Rubicon72

Rubicon72

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, Minnesota
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Member #

Got a new storage system for the Jeep to help with camping. I have been seeing a lot of people using WWII field desk to put in the back. When I typed "Army Field Desk" into my local Facebook marketplace, a newer style popped up made by Pelican. The guy was asking $253.00 for it and we settled on $200.00. I will upload some pictures that I got from the FB ad and then in the jeep.

Here is the teaser...it should fit nicely in the back of the JKUR! (Side note, the chair is built into the lid)

Attachments

Reactions: USStrongman

deFine_overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pemberwick Park Lane, Houston, Texas 77070, United States
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
DeFino
Member #

We decided on going up to Duluth, MN to check out a Trampled by Turtles Concert and also to take our wives out for a longer drive followed by a camping trip.

What we didn't know is that every campsite was booked all the way up from Duluth, MN to Canada which meant that we had to find campsites near Lake Superior Wisconsin. Turns out I am still bad a capturing pictures while we camp and make our way up to Duluth.

Overall great time and I would do it again in a heart beat. Also helps that we had great friends to join with us.

My friend @cerberus drove up to the campsite early to get set up while we had to stop int the cities to drop off the dog. When we finally arrived at the camp site, our tent was already set up and food was being started. The first camp site we stayed at was Amnicon Falls State Park,WI. Awesome camp site with great hiking trails and waterfalls. I will upload the campsite location to the OB Map.
I love Trampled by Turtles (Random, I know)

Reactions: Rubicon72