Jeep Owners Represent!

• HTML tutorial

spartancrating1

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

US
Member #

It ran about that. I compared in person the Garvin up against the Gobi and the Gobi has a much better profile and astheticly a much better look with the rounded bars in comparison to the square bars that makes up the Garvin. The tent is the Tepui Autana Ruggedized version that comes with an included 2" memory foam mattress and huge floored annex room at no extra charge. It has stayed on my roof rack parked outside going on the 3rd winter in a row now with no issues whatsoever. If you do decide to go for the roof rack and tent do not cut corners with quality and spend the little extra and get something that will last. Tepui is on the forefront with RTT technology and their customer relations are unparalleled.

Last edited:

BIG4570

Rank 0

Contributor I

I traded in my 16 Cherokee Trailhawk for a 17 Jeep JK Rubicon about a month ago and couldn't be happier. I did like my TrailHawk, but I've always wanted a Wrangler and one popped up at a local car lot with 10K miles and I jumped on it.

So far I have only done a few interior mods and I think I will leave it pretty well stock other then some 33's when the Mud Terrain's are done., but time will tell. I like to find a factory metal Rubicon bumper ;)

Now the plan is to figure out some good storage options and sort out how I want to mount my comms gear.

12AMJKU

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hadley Massachusetts
First Name
Tim
Last Name
L
Member #

This is a really nice setup, and I'm totally digging the paint. I was on the fence about going to linex down the road but I'm sold. I haven't seen too many jeeps with similar style paint jobs in black.
It does like rad. Its a lot of work when done right so It’s pretty pricey. But definitely worth it.

Ebony M

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Red Oak, IA, USA
Member #

I love the line x and it is pricey but dont have to worry about scratches and never have to wax.
That's the exact reason I was leaning towards them specifically. LOL if I'm not asleep, at work or messing with the camper I'm in my jeep. It was so clean and flawless when I got it now we're going to have to do some touch up derusting, sanding and priming/painting in a couple weekends. I've put about 70K on it in the 2 years I've had it and have wintered in Missouri, Ohio and twice in Iowa. So I'm def. looking forward to not having to constantly worry about rock chips, and random wilderness scratches.

spartancrating1

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

US
Member #

Nice setup. Did you ever think about putting the step on your front door as well? It's good to have them on both sets of doors especially when accessing the front cargo area on the gobi. I like the drawer system you built. Is that raptor lined?

12AMJKU

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hadley Massachusetts
First Name
Tim
Last Name
L
Member #

Nice setup. Did you ever think about putting the step on your front door as well? It's good to have them on both sets of doors especially when accessing the front cargo area on the gobi. I like the drawer system you built. Is that raptor lined?
Are you referring to my Jeep? If so yes, I have steps for the front it’s been to cold to put them on yet, waiting for warmer weather. Drawer system is sprayed in line-x. I was thinking of spraying the door hinge steps in line-x too.