Enthusiast II

Bradford, Ontario
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Brouwer
Member #

Hey Everyone!

I'm looking for a passenger side rear interior trim panel also known as the subwoofer delete panel. The Mopar part number is 1PU12DX9AD and here is a picture of what I'm looking for. Mopar in Canada wants an arm and a leg for a new one. Anything will work from a 2011 to 2017. The subwoofer in my Jeep takes up to much precious room for our cooler and gear

If you have one that you want to get rid of, I'd be happy to buy it.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

53588FBC-5943-46F1-B9DD-06EF7F59A242.jpeg

jeep670

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

I'm in the same boat. I'm not paying that kind of money they want for a piece of plastic.
On longer trips when loaded I just remove the sub to make space, then I put it back. Can't believe the volume that sub steals from the rear. I thought of running without it but it looks ghetto without it or the cover..
Scrapyards may be an option but I can't find the time to hit the big ones outside Toronto.

Hosemonkey143

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bradford, Ontario
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Brouwer
Member #

I'm in the same boat. I'm not paying that kind of money they want for a piece of plastic.
On longer trips when loaded I just remove the sub to make space, then I put it back. Can't believe the volume that sub steals from the rear. I thought of running without it but it looks ghetto without it or the cover..
Scrapyards may be an option but I can't find the time to hit the big ones outside Toronto.
lol, if I dont find a part in the next few weeks Ill just rock it without the sub for now. If I find a solution local i'll let you know.

cheers

jeep670

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

The seller is CHRYSLER. My guess is that Amazon had that big box in stock taking a lot of space on a warehouse shelve and decided to dump it to make space. What is sad is that (assuming Amazon did not sell at loss or sold at minimal loss of 5%) this shows how large the markup is on that nonessential piece of plastic. If you look now on amazon.ca, the lowest price of the same part is $269+tax+shipping. Horrible!
I guess I got lucky..

Hosemonkey143

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bradford, Ontario
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Brouwer
Member #

The seller is CHRYSLER. My guess is that Amazon had that big box in stock taking a lot of space on a warehouse shelve and decided to dump it to make space. What is sad is that (assuming Amazon did not sell at loss or sold at minimal loss of 5%) this shows how large the markup is on that nonessential piece of plastic. If you look now on amazon.ca, the lowest price of the same part is $269+tax+shipping. Horrible!
I guess I got lucky..
Lol. Perfect.

I’ll give you $75 for yours!!:laughing: