Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Howdy everyone!

I'll be heading across the country from CA to FL on the 10 this Thursday! I wish it was in my truck, but it'll be in a Penske truck full of my parents stuff...

I lost my driving partner so I'll be driving alone. But to keep myself feeling like I'm still on an adventure I will be camping the whole way!

Wish me luck! If I've got interwebs I will update this thread with some pictures!

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Howdy everyone!

I'll be heading across the country from CA to FL on the 10 this Thursday! I wish it was in my truck, but it'll be in a Penske truck full of my parents stuff...

I lost my driving partner so I'll be driving alone. But to keep myself feeling like I'm still on an adventure I will be camping the whole way!

Wish me luck! If I've got interwebs I will update this thread with some pictures!
I hauled some gear for Google, from their Campus in Mountain View to Tampa Bay (3,000 miles) in 52 hours. Beat that! ;-)

Drive safe!

Last edited:

AdventureWithDanan

Local Expert, Florida USA
Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
I hauled some gear for Google, from their Campus in Mountain View to Tampa Bay (3,000 miles) in 52 hours. Beat that! ;-)

Drive safe!
No thank you! I don't want to make 5 hour energy $1500 in profit in a 48 hour period.

AdventureWithDanan

Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
LOL. We were in a Class C toy hauler. Took turns sleeping and driving. No 5 Hour needed :-)
Ahhhh. Wish it were the case for me. I'm all alone in a Ford Penske truck that wanders ALL OVER the damn road. It's exhausting just keeping the damn thing in the lane. Every single time a car goes by me, it sucks me in to their lane, then blows me out of mine. I've driven my share of large trucks and trailers and I've never had anything so terrible.

Reactions: Kelly

AdventureWithDanan

Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
By the way my friends, I will post all of my pictures and a synopsis of the trip when I am done. I was hoping to be able to post updates as I went, but every time I get to where I'm going, I'm exhausted and half of the time I've got no internet. Sorry about that. But I will get it done when I get home.

AdventureWithDanan

Investor

Pathfinder II

Safety Harbor, FL, USA
First Name
Danan
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W3AWD
Service Branch
CERT
Howdy everyone!

Sorry for the delay here! Had to prepare for a trip to TN immediately after getting home! Exciting though, we drove through the outer edges of Hurricane Matthew getting out of Florida... Also I'm having significant issues with posting images... Tried Facebook, Flickr and Amazon links. Nothing is working!

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
No thank you! I don't want to make 5 hour energy $1500 in profit in a 48 hour period.
Sounds like you'll have a truck load of things to sell to increase the profit margin.