Launch Member

Contributor I

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Vangelisto
Member #

Driving to Twin Falls, Idaho from Socal the day after Christmas to visit family and was wondering if someone can help me with a good spot in Utah off of the I15 on the way. Ive never been to Utah so please excuse my ignorance but I'm looking for a spot near some water or in some mildly dense forest.

Reactions: Cendee

Morehouse Expedition

Rank VI
Launch Member

Explorer I

Utah, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Morehouse
Member #

Service Branch
I.S. Navy
Driving to Twin Falls, Idaho from Socal the day after Christmas to visit family and was wondering if someone can help me with a good spot in Utah off of the I15 on the way. Ive never been to Utah so please excuse my ignorance but I'm looking for a spot near some water or in some mildly dense forest.
I live and southern Utah, Cedar City and there are lots of places around the area. We are starting to get snow in the area so it depends on if you want to a spot in the mountains in the snow or down in the valley

Reactions: WeGoPlacez

AndyV

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Vangelisto
Member #

Thanks for the reply, Rick. I'm thinking more in the valley, I dont want to be surprised by anything under the snow lol

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
@Cendee can you help this member

Reactions: Cendee

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Hey Andy,

I can assist you in finding somewhere right off I-15. Do you know about where you want to stop for the night?

AndyV

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Irvine, CA, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Vangelisto
Member #

Hey Andy,

I can assist you in finding somewhere right off I-15. Do you know about where you want to stop for the night?
Hey Candee,

I'm thinking either Zion or Dixie. Which would be better? I hear a lot of good things about Zion.