Valencia, Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Beres
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6YYC
So happy to be part of this great community, I'm a vintage Land Rover collector and overland enthusiast. My wife is an accomplished Overlander and Off-Road rally competitor and my daughter is happy to be along for the ride. I've been driving off-road for almost 20 years and have competed in a number of rally events in the US and Canada. Big life goal, my daughter and I plan to do the first Farther + daughter vehicle crossing of Antartica, if no-one beats us to it (she's only 5)!

I am the Sponsorship Ambassador for the Southern California Land Rover Club and am active in those events. I'm a general class HAM operator, my call sign is K6YYC (YYC the airport code of my home town Calgary Alberta).

My primary rally and trail vehicle is a 1994 NAS spec Defender 90 that I purchased new in '94, we also have a 1951 Series I Land Rover, 1969 Series IIA Land Rover, 1973 Series III Land Rover, 1993 Camel Trophy Discovery used in the Saba Malaysia event and a 1989 Range Rover Classic that I am working to back date to a 1979 Classic. My wife's daily driver is a Discovery 5, you'll know it if you see it as it's got a shovel and axe mounted to the roof...

You can find out more about our collection of Land Rovers at The Beres Collection

Hope to see some of you out on the trails!

NS0rxs9jTziSEyye2VO0nw.jpgIMG_3780.JPGNztou9BzSeiw1LmdEOpLUA.jpg3405FE24-B331-47FA-85CF-1DCF60D8BE09.jpegIMG_1945.JPGfullsizeoutput_1a9.jpegIMG_3140.JPG

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
So happy to be part of this great community, I'm a vintage Land Rover collector and overland enthusiast. My wife is an accomplished Overlander and Off-Road rally competitor and my daughter is happy to be along for the ride. I've been driving off-road for almost 20 years and have competed in a number of rally events in the US and Canada. Big life goal, my daughter and I plan to do the first Farther + daughter vehicle crossing of Antartica, if no-one beats us to it (she's only 5)!

I am the Sponsorship Ambassador for the Southern California Land Rover Club and am active in those events. I'm a general class HAM operator, my call sign is K6YYC (YYC the airport code of my home town Calgary Alberta).

My primary rally and trail vehicle is a 1994 NAS spec Defender 90 that I purchased new in '94, we also have a 1951 Series I Land Rover, 1969 Series IIA Land Rover, 1973 Series III Land Rover, 1993 Camel Trophy Discovery used in the Saba Malaysia event and a 1989 Range Rover Classic that I am working to back date to a 1979 Classic. My wife's daily driver is a Discovery 5, you'll know it if you see it as it's got a shovel and axe mounted to the roof...

You can find out more about our collection of Land Rovers at The Beres Collection

Hope to see some of you out on the trails!

View attachment 109970View attachment 109971View attachment 109972View attachment 109973View attachment 109974View attachment 109975View attachment 109976
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Barclay, or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Ländi88

Rank 0

Contributor I

Switzerland
First Name
Juerg
Last Name
Dedual
wow, you got them all ! Love your Serie I ... but your Serie IIa looks nice too !
My 1971 Ländi looks almost identically
IMAG2174.jpg
To bad I didn't know you when I last time was in LA. There is always a lot to discuss with this Land Rovers