First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Wooooooo! UPGRADE ME!
Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Treid82

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Roanoke, VA, USA
First Name
THOMAS
Last Name
Reid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4BEP
Received my emblem in the mail today. I never received a upgrade email.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
The "link in the email" option has me stumped (I've clicked them all) so posting here.

View attachment 133662
Looks done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

110Fellar

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Clever, MO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
O’Reilly
Member #

Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim
I have a member number, but need my account upgraded.

SpryWanderer

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
W.
Member #

Just catching up from the holidays, can someone please upgrade me with member number: 21047. I couldn't find the upgrade email option.

Thanks in advance!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Very classy ! High quality. Thank you! Now i just need my truck back from the shop.View attachment 133730

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Doesn’t show me as a member

Jim

Reactions: Fernrunner

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I have a member number, but need my account upgraded.

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Hi good people!

Got my number but I not find email.

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Just catching up from the holidays, can someone please upgrade me with member number: 21047. I couldn't find the upgrade email option.

Thanks in advance!
Is that the number on your emblem? I do not see it in the system, let me do another check......

Jim

SpryWanderer

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Atlanta, GA, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
W.
Member #

Is that the number on your emblem? I do not see it in the system, let me do another check......

Jim
I just looked again. Yes, 21047 is the emblem number. I put the order in on 12/24/2019 and the order number was 28482, if those are helpful.

Hopefully I attached this picture correctly.
IMG_3777.jpg
Thanks again.

waterfield

Rank IV
Investor

Off-Road Ranger III

Manteca, CA
First Name
Parker
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6PWL
No email here, got the number though, need to upgrade I suppose. #22276 checking in.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, NV, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I just looked again. Yes, 21047 is the emblem number. I put the order in on 12/24/2019 and the order number was 28482, if those are helpful.

Hopefully I attached this picture correctly.
View attachment 135889
Thanks again.

Jim

Reactions: SpryWanderer
Status
Not open for further replies.