Launch Member

Traveler III

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

New member #22635 here. I don’t think my account has been upgraded yet. Never got the email. Could somebody help me with that? Thanks in advance!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I appreciate the lookout!
No problem... I keep my eye out because I remember how frustrating it was as well... the hiccup will be fixed soon, in the meantime we just have to keep a lookout for each other. Jim is just one guy, and can get rather busy these days.

Redfinwater

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
S
Member #

No problem... I keep my eye out because I remember how frustrating it was as well... the hiccup will be fixed soon, in the meantime we just have to keep a lookout for each other. Jim is just one guy, and can get rather busy these days.
I can imagine, there are a lot of folks on here. Definitely glad I joined!

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
that’s the number on my medallion
I Got ya done but if you haven't already, you will still need to fill out your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Should have been done, please check again, keep me posted !
Thank you @StevenJappe
Welcome @Big-T
Was not completed, I finished it, there are a couple things to be done, Luis PM me and I will show you. Big-T go do your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

Was not completed, I finished it, there are a couple things to be done, Luis PM me and I will show you. Big-T go do your profile with name, Use anything for last name (initial or grip or anything), put your region, and select if you want to show on the map or not and there are some other preferences to decide, once that is complete, all done!

Jim
Thank you Jim, will do...on night shift, so might take me a bit....lol...need coffee

Steve_ohhhhh

Local Expert, QLD Australia

Influencer I

Redbank Queensland, Australia
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jappe
Member #

Jim
@Big-T Tony do this mate...

Big-T

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fernvale QLD, Australia
First Name
Antony
Last Name
Cooper
Member #

enjoitheride

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Ohio, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
W
Member #

Hello, I just signed up to be a member. My number is 22752. I got an activation code, and when I went to the provided link, it gave an error could not complete. I sent an email, but haven't heard back. I appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Last edited:

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello, I just signed up to be a member. My number is 22752. I got an activation code, and when I went to the provided link, it gave an error could not complete. I sent an email, but haven't heard back. I appreciate any help.

Thank you!
It must have worked because you have a Member Badge next to your name.

Reactions: enjoitheride

GreyMudder

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Saint-Louis de Kent, NB, Canada
First Name
Rino
Last Name
Granito
Member #

Hi,

I became a member a while back my OB member number is 22050. I did not get an activation code via email and sent email to info as per the instructions after receiving my package. Can someone help me with this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.